3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vova1825 11.03.22 12:38 am

Is it worth spending 26.95 Euros on a game? (Minecraft)

I'm just very interested, unsubscribe those who bought and whether he is satisfied with the purchase?

62 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blade Korshchyutbekovich 11.03.22

denozawr
is correct. It is already possible to visit and even create premium servers for hungry games or something else.

M
Mix Nix 11.03.22

I wanted to download litsuhu and signed up already there, but damn it through a visa purchase. How can you buy something else?

C
CH0L0 11.03.22

vova1825

That's what I'll tell you vova - never buy IT for money, especially SUCH (I finally have no lave, but I play on PG) be free and independent like me, for example.
I'm a pirate and have no regrets. but the last word is yours.
Good luck.

B

Vedrover GT
So, as you, they will write if they bully exclusively on PG. But not everyone needs this particular server. Some, for example, knowing English, with a license will be able to freely enjoy playing on premium servers (if there are few Russians, then there are plenty of foreign ones). And "to be free and independent" without a license is not very sensual, IMHO, for me. With your skin, you feel the peculiarity of the game, and maximum freedom is present only with a license. In addition, 800 rubles for life! Dispute?

B

MixeNix
If there are payment terminals nearby, then buying a game is not difficult. Read here (start reading from the part about buying with Visa Virtual).

a
antin96 11.03.22

it’s not worth it, the skin is a show-off, but you won’t trample on the faces of the serv 100%

B

antin96
Why not? I can speak English, I'm laughing at the default skin, and I'm sure the developers will add new features for the premium.
Ps I don't have a pontoon skin ^_^

l
lapatison 11.03.22

IMHO is worth it for pathos ...

U
Uncle Dan 11.03.22

I once took 200 rubles on the left site :)

g
goodwarrior12345 11.03.22

Costs. Only adequate people play on licensed servers. You can play FTB, Tekkit. You can play on shotbow.net(minez, ghostcraft). survival games. Skin. The license is great!

B

True, the developers turned down with Realms - the system goes according to the p2p scheme :(

B

Mr. SJ Smite
Pfff, compared -_-

B

Mr. SJ Smite
So I blame realms for this! That's the thing, he's not a rogue.

g

Blayd Korshchyutbekovich
Mr. SJ Smite
Realms is made for let's players. I think it will be really needed.

B

Letsplayers will feel sorry for the money. Although most of them were long, but not enough to pay for hosting for non-commercial video shooting. Or rather, too greedy >:D

T
The7SinS 11.03.22

I'll put the fourth 20 bucks in Battle.

B

It's actually euros, not bucks -__-

T
The7SinS 11.03.22

Blade Korshchyutbekovich
Even better =D

q
qanaqerci 11.03.22

Briefly:
pluses:
-you can participate in tournaments
-you can draw your skins for everyone to see
-play on licensed servers such as ghostcraft, etc. where there are a lot of functions such as a ghost
cons:
-expensive

g

qanaqerci
It's not a pity for such a cool game: D
I personally bought it. And, in general,
SWAG
16x version 32x

version

And some scenery on The Voxel Box server: