3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Your hair is beautiful 11.03.22 12:38 am

Games stopped running

Games stopped running on the same disc, both licenses and pirates. Those. the launcher just hangs (in GTA V, Borderlands 2 (both licenses) and doesn’t go further than that. Or it can go further than the launcher, but there will be a black screen (Hitman: Blood Money (pirated), Tales from the Borderlands (license). However, the day before yesterday all the games on this drive run normally,
but on the other drive the games run and run normally.What could be the problem?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeregaMazahaka 11.03.22

Do a defragmentation, check your computer for viruses, reinstall Windows, the standard set of actions is the same))

Y
Your hair is beautiful 11.03.22

SeregaMazahaka
Yesterday I checked for viruses, Kaspersky did not find anything like that. There are no miners either (but in general, who knows what miners can disguise themselves as, write. Otherwise, I suddenly missed something). Reinstalling Windu is not an option, as I did it last month.

Y
Your hair is beautiful 11.03.22

Games somehow miraculously started. But there was another problem... They lag! Maybe it's because of GTA V? She seems to have Denuvo, which ruins the HDD or SSD.
UPD:
Everything seems to have fallen into place, after the removal of one game (Hitman: Blood Money) and other crap, which is already on the disk of year 3. I don't know what it was at all.
PS Well, I cleaned the registry just in case.
SeregaMazahaka
Thank you for your help, by the way.