3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Hkandumov 11.03.22 12:38 am

hp proliant g4

I bought a server for a day, they started it up, it costs win SrV 08 - everything works, I started reinstalling the system from the disk, it doesn’t boot, I looked in the bios standart Boot Order, the first boot from the disk is the last Pxe. 2nd boot from disk c etc flop etc . I read about ILO, it seems that there is a reinstallation through it, I got there, through f8 I entered the password, but I don’t know the login, I took out cmos for a couple of minutes, I went in again, everything went in, I changed the user and just in case the password from the admin, I go to the router to see dhcp issued SP , I go there and there it doesn’t even smell like reinstalling the system and there is no product key ... I restart the system and I don’t go anywhere, I just look at the boot, then it says:
Attemping boot cd
Atemping boot C
Attemping NIC

And the DHCP setting for PXE went on and that's it, it reboots itself, but nothing changes, what to do with it? How to install ubuntu server on it? Now even the system that was not loaded and I can not understand why.
0 Comments
Sort by: