3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Drozdenko 11.03.22 09:39 pm

And again, optimizon [There is an answer] (Mortal Kombat X)

Hello everyone. To all those poor fellows who can only play this game on a laptop. I noticed that during the game only a weak integrated video card works. and discrete works at 0%. Monitored this using AMD System Monitor. Does anyone know how to switch to discrete?)
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 11.03.22

Oleg Drozdenko
Disable AMD Dual Graphics in CCC, set switchable graphics settings in the same CCC MKX.exe - high performance

D
DiMario72rus 11.03.22

Den Good
it doesn't help my friend)) it's checked, the freezes still remain, the battle is still going well, but the introductory videos and fatalities are just a set of pictures: D

O
Oleg Drozdenko 11.03.22

by the way, I noticed that with update 10 it flew better =) For comfortable work, we will wait and in a year there will be a finished version

D
DiMario72rus 11.03.22

here is a really good way to increase the fps in the game, though it flies 50-60 fps in a fight http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=426031318

This makes the game run in DX9 mode, allowing your system to allocate more power to the game.

Hope this helps you.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 11.03.22

DiMario72rus
sucks that I play a pirate =( it only works in the Steam version

U
Ultravirus661 11.03.22

Oleg Drozdenko
Then do this, create a shortcut to the game, then pkm-> properties-> shortcut
there is a line object, so after everything written, insert -dxlevel 90 -high
Example: "C:Program FilesMortal kombat xMK10.exe "-dxlevel 90 -high

O
Oleg Drozdenko 11.03.22

Ultravirus661
thanks =)

D
DiMario72rus 11.03.22

Oleg Drozdenko
or how do I add a game to Steam by force: D that is, in the game section, you poke the "add game" option from below, that's all)) so it will be even more convenient to watch the FPS in the game