3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Paralych12 11.03.22 09:39 pm

Falskaar. Gate problem. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I guess everyone... I don't know, the 500 user who installed Falskaar had this problem with this Ancient Cube. Remember Yalamar, who gives the quest? So, I took this quest from him, went to the mine, incinerated all the bandits, the centurion, took the cube, put it on a pedestal, but it just won't be put! I press E, pointing at the pedistal and no reaction. I saw, on an Internet (special thanks to Google), people also asked this question. But, there were no answers. I've already tried uninstalling and installing another version, same thing. I tried the activate command on the pedestal, also nifiga. Disable - enable does not help. I tried to add another cube to the inventory, also nifiga. There are saves before picking up the cube, there are no saves before talking with Yalamar. I even tried it on other characters, and turned off the mods, leaving only DLC. In general, if anyone solved this "unsolvable" problem,
6 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 11.03.22

Check foreign forums.
This can be solved with console commands.
I went through the quests in the original Skyrim a couple of times. Just manually activate the script through the console.

P
Paralych12 11.03.22

YamyyYamyy

Checked, found nothing.

I know little about the console, I'll try to look. If I decide, I'll let you know.

P
Paralych12 11.03.22

YamyyYamyy

No way. There is no way to solve this problem ... I have already tried everything. If so, look here.
Spoilerhttp://other-games.ru/publ/cheats/s/skyrim/26-1-0-862

SpoilerWHY WHY?! 3:

Y
Yamyy_Yamyy 11.03.22

Paralych12
Wait. Maybe there will be a solution on foreign forums. MB will give a console command.

I
IArlekinI 11.03.22

I don't remember that, but I guess everything was fine.

P
Paralych12 11.03.22

In general, I do not know how, but the problem itself was solved. I DON'T KNOW HOW :D