3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stoneblas 11.03.22 10:08 pm

Quest - Gwent: The Skellige Game. Bug? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Who can tell me what the problem is: on Skellige, it remains to win a map from Susta, who is in the port near Caer Trolde, but this Susta does not react at all when I press "E". Has anyone experienced something similar?

Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lichno Sam 11.03.22

Can you tell me what kind of armor you are wearing?

r
ranon 11.03.22

Lichno Sam
This is the griffin school armor

Spoiler

L
Lichno Sam 11.03.22

thanks ranon
! Beautiful, but too early to wear.

Z
Zosma 11.03.22

It happens. Meditation helps me (at least an hour), after that everyone immediately becomes "sociable".

J
Johnny1111 11.03.22

garbage is not bugs, got such topics. your computer is weak, like me, it means that all objects do not have time to load, wait a couple of seconds and everything will be ....
PS. Do you even know what a bug is?

s
stoneblas 11.03.22

Zosma, meditation does not help.

Johnny1111, do you think that after the first press of "E" and the lack of reaction, I immediately ran to the gaming forum to ask for help? Of course no. Repeatedly came to this port from other locations, meditated in the same room as the NPS - zero sense. Iron gives out 43-45 fps at high, it's not exactly the point.

upd
After meditation, all NPCs disappear in the same room, but when the "flair" is activated, the "talk" button appears: http://s020.radikal.ru/i720/1507/04/2cb461ee9159.png. But the problem is not solved.

P
Pavel Tsar 11.03.22

stoneblas
wait 1.07