3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RacerDem 11.03.22 10:08 pm

Where is Guru? (Gothic 3)

People, sorry of course if such a topic already exists, but I'm interested in one thing, and specifically this quest "Where is the Guru?". I found its beginning on the third island from Bakares by sea to the right. There was a skeleton sitting by the fire and a chest already open for a long time, in which you can find the Guru-key and the book "Grandfather's Legacy Part 1". Where are the other two parts, I did not find out. But tired of a long search for such, I decided to try cheating, with the hope that it would give the right answers. Bingo! I typed "idkfa" into the console and I got all the 100 items, including 4 volumes of "Grandfather's Legacy". From them, I realized that the heroes of this not quite legal quest were waiting for a difficult story and big battles with a certain anonymous person, who was named only in the 4th book, Guru. For some reason, after reading those 4 volumes of their journey to the North, I remembered the "Decorated Chest" located under the Fire Clan, and I resolutely went there to test my doubts. I turned out to be right, this chest was opened by the third Guru-key, which appeared in my inventory thanks to the code. After opening the chest, I found volume 4 in it. After transferring it to my inventory, there was a bright light, followed by a small rumble in the pipes, and a large crowd of 8 people, who were mentioned in book 4, appeared in front of me. One of them was the Heir of God. Killing them turned out to be quite real, but very difficult. After searching their bodies, I found several items that do not appear in the game, namely: "Master's Bow"; What an ax; plant Beliara; "Gift of the Gods"; a scroll with teleportation to a secret place, and 5000 coins. A scroll has also appeared that summons an army of rabbits. After using the scroll of teleportation, I found myself under a waterfall near the camp of wanderers, led by a druid who possessed the power of Mrakoris. Under the waterfall, a druid called Guru was waiting for me, who really raised the level of my abilities. After killing him, it showed me that I had completed the quest. However, I still don't know where the second and third chests are. In the second and third volumes, knights were mentioned helping the main characters. I think that one of the chests is somewhere with the knights, but one skeleton of a knight lies in a cave near Montera, and there is no chest, and I don’t remember where the second knight is, for the life of me. If someone knows something, please help. Please. I found myself under a waterfall not far from the wanderers' camp, led by a druid who wielded the power of Mrakoris. Under the waterfall, a druid called Guru was waiting for me, who really raised the level of my abilities. After killing him, it showed me that I had completed the quest. However, I still don't know where the second and third chests are. In the second and third volumes, knights were mentioned helping the main characters. I think that one of the chests is somewhere with the knights, but one skeleton of a knight lies in a cave near Montera, and there is no chest, and I don’t remember where the second knight is, for the life of me. If someone knows something, please help. Please. I found myself under a waterfall not far from the wanderers' camp, led by a druid who wielded the power of Mrakoris. Under the waterfall, a druid called Guru was waiting for me, who really raised the level of my abilities. After killing him, it showed me that I had completed the quest. However, I still don't know where the second and third chests are. In the second and third volumes, knights were mentioned helping the main characters. I think that one of the chests is somewhere with the knights, but one skeleton of a knight lies in a cave near Montera, and there is no chest, and I don’t remember where the second knight is, for the life of me. If someone knows something, please help. Please. that I passed the quest. However, I still don't know where the second and third chests are. In the second and third volumes, knights were mentioned helping the main characters. I think that one of the chests is somewhere with the knights, but one skeleton of a knight lies in a cave near Montera, and there is no chest, and I don’t remember where the second knight is, for the life of me. If someone knows something, please help. Please. that I passed the quest. However, I still don't know where the second and third chests are. In the second and third volumes, knights were mentioned helping the main characters. I think that one of the chests is somewhere with the knights, but one skeleton of a knight lies in a cave near Montera, and there is no chest, and I don’t remember where the second knight is, for the life of me. If someone knows something, please help. Please.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
Where is Guru 11.03.22

Hello friend. Guru 1 is located on the island next to Al-shedim there shnygi. Guru 2 is located east of Lago in the gorge, there are 2 ogres. Guru 3 is in a waterfall near Silden where the undead are. Guru 4 "Decorated chest" near the fire clan. All chests contain valuables.

R
RacerDem 11.03.22

Hello.
Thank you so much, of course, but could you be more specific about the second one? I just didn't understand what the cave was.

M
Maxim Busko 11.03.22

hello! 1 chest in the corner of the 3rd row of islands is the smallest there is a skeleton and a chest! 2 gurus near the brago in the cave! 3 where the runaway slaves from the silden on the mountain are ruins and there are undead! 4 gurus near the fire clan above the cave where the mrakoris lives! good luck (4 gurus are hard to find! be careful!

T
TerrorisT911 11.03.22

RacerDem
And how to open these chests in version 1.74?

T
Tatarin2 11.03.22

I found this Guru when I went through Gothic for the third time, he is somewhere near the waterfalls, and you also need to bathe, look for some kind of portal to teleport by the fall.

D
Denis79PC 11.03.22

Findings of the quest: The weapon is still at least some value. The purpose of the plants is almost all disposable ??? Found the Guru - only 50 experience!?!?!?

S
Sergey Utkin 11.03.22

found where the guru should sit! its not there! XD