3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temporum 11.03.22 10:25 pm

Locked chest on Undvik (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, who opened it? Where is the key to it?

I searched the whole area around the tower, the ruined village too, no signs of a key or a corpse with a key))
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nohchik1ant 11.03.22

Temporum
, I found the sign of the Wolf there on these ruins even before the release of the Wolf set

I don’t remember exactly, but there is a key to this chest that can be found at the skeleton next to the gate where you find Hjalmar

D
Djonnikc 11.03.22

Yes that's right. in the village itself there is a corpse from which a key and a quest for this cache fall out. But there is nothing of value in it

T
Temporum 11.03.22

bacmag921
It's interesting, but there's nothing like there, part of the wolf set is located to the west, in other ruins near the ruined village. Maybe in the next DLS there will be a set of snakes and in this tower there will be a part of it, because all the places in the drawings of all schools are indicated by the head of a wolf. A strange place in general, maybe there is a quest there?

T
Temporum 11.03.22

Djonnikc Buddy
, where is this corpse? Screenshot please ))

N
Nohchik1ant 11.03.22

Temporum

fast travel location name "Ruins of Dorve" there is this skeleton

N
Nohchik1ant 11.03.22

Temporum
Maybe they just put one of the drawings of the Wolf there at first, but then they moved it, but forgot to remove it?

+ the head also glowed like all the other signs, but after I opened this chest it stopped glowing, but there was no blueprint.

T
Temporum 11.03.22

bacmag921
Thank you very much for the screen)
Regarding the head, why exactly the drawing of a wolf? Did we see the drawings of their heads on the walls when finding the sets of the Cat, the Bear and the Griffin? Everywhere there was a wolf's head and there could be any of the drawings, and maybe it will be in the near future))

N
Nohchik1ant 11.03.22

Temporum
Before finding a drawing of one of the schools, it was necessary to find a drawing of the head of the corresponding school. (at least for me)
I just found this wolf head even before we knew that the wolf set would be released.

J
JOKERIVAN 11.03.22

Temporum
Yes, there are different heads for each set, you didn't look carefully