3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Thomas Falcone 11.03.22 10:25 pm

How to download video on PG?

?
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 11.03.22

Find the original on YouTube and with the help of special. Programs / sites download

g
gtaman 11.03.22

Don Thomas Falcone
Install an extension to your browser to download online videos.

H
HackerokX 11.03.22

Don Thomas Falcone
Now many advise - Download Master

g
gtaman 11.03.22

HackerokX
Can he pull videos from any sites?

M
Mikhail Islamov 11.03.22

Don Thomas Falcone
You go to savefrom.net, install a plug-in for your browser, and on YouTube, VK, OK, the "Download" button will appear under the video. To download videos from YouTube in 1080p and more, you need separate software, for example, Ummy Video Downloader (I use this program myself). You can't download videos from PG.

S
SAMSS 11.03.22

Don Thomas Falcone
Internet Download Manager can.

H
HackerokX 11.03.22

V-Nine
Written, over 40 sites supported by this program.

S
Silencio 11.03.22

How to download video on PG?
¿ for what
¿ legacy to descendants ^^

s
saa0891 11.03.22

If Mozilla install the Download Flash And Video extension and download any video.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en/firefox/addon/download-flash-and-video/

g
gtaman 11.03.22

Mikhail Islamov
To download videos from YouTube in 1080p and more, you need separate software
Not needed.

You can't download videos from PG.
You can, you just need a universal stream-capturing tool, like the Fox extension mentioned above.

HackerokX
Written, over 40 sites supported by this program.
And it is unlikely that PG is on this list, since it is still not video hosting.

M
Mikhail Islamov 11.03.22

V-Nine
And in what way? Download separately video and sound, and then glue? With PG, it's sekas to download, it's easier from YouTube and no hemorrhoids.

g
gtaman 11.03.22

Mikhail Islamov
And, therefore, they also divided. So it is not necessary to glue, it is enough. so that the audio and video just lie in the same folder. Third-party software, by the way, does what it glues. Anyway, the Download Flash And Video extension does just that. At the same time, it is not known whether it will recode the video. But the audio in the resulting file is definitely worse than the one that can be downloaded separately. Therefore, I would prefer to download video and audio separately and place them in an MKV container (without compression) if a single file is needed.

C
Cat Magician 11.03.22

You can download using the source code. Of course, hemorrhoids are enough, but a reliable and safe way.

S
Silencio 11.03.22

it's easier to score a big bolt on everything ^^

r
rPeBoJL 11.03.22

Silencio
do you even have an abstract idea of ​​how it looks physically?

A
A.Soldier of Light 11.03.22

And I remember the time when here in the video section there was a built-in "download video" button, and no plug-ins and programs were needed. And then they suddenly canceled it and made another hemorrhoid with downloading the video) Stupidly.

S
Silencio 11.03.22

Grevol
in at least two ways, the sun ^^

P
Pirat-AC3 11.03.22

magic, or rather these site - savefrom.net =)

G
Gemini 11.03.22

why download it at all?

-
-SERGEY- 11.03.22

For mozilla and explorer there is an add-on Ant.com - downloads video from any site in any available quality.