3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FazoInvertor 11.03.22 11:26 pm

O Zod N 16 Lo (Diablo 2)

And no sracha please.
42 Comments
Sort by:
a
annortheone 11.03.22

So it was 32 recently.

P
Patza Vats 11.03.22

Try playing the lottery.

PS I have 2 Azuras and a torch charm, send me a pm.

T
Torum. 11.03.22

FazoInvertor
Not cheaper than 25 ofc.

1Paganini1 11.03.22

FazoInvertor
wait two months (if you can) sell for 20

F
FazoInvertor 11.03.22

I'm talking as long as it doesn't burn. Calm everyone)

c
codw 11.03.22

price norms for both the seller and the buyer, it’s good that I didn’t fall for a divorce

W
Woof 11.03.22

I give you ten. You need to buy shakov - write.

It's hard for me to imagine a paravozer that will lead to the zod, or someone who needs it more than any enigmas and infiks, so it will take a very long time. And when a real buyer appears, I will beat his price, because now the runes are much more valuable than in a year.
Hence the conclusion - let's wait, it is beneficial for everyone.

F
FazoInvertor 11.03.22

In general, I'll keep the runka until better times. I won't sell for cheap out of principle.
Dobermn no, thank you, already in the next topic I read who you are and what you are.
Can be closed.

W
Woof 11.03.22

FazoInvertor
and you're even dumber than I thought. 9 lo.

F
FazoInvertor 11.03.22

Dobermn but I don't bark at people I don't know, insulting them along the way. Where do you come from so naive? Here is the situation: everyone writes that the zod is useless, but at the same time everyone wants to buy it. And you can give 9 Lo to Akara - there will be more sense.

W
Woof 11.03.22

FazoInvertor
God, noob with a sense of self-worth...
8 lo.

F
FazoInvertor 11.03.22

Dobermn yes at least one. I don't want to have anything to do with you. I hope it finally arrived.

W
Woof 11.03.22

FazoInvertor
So he said, as if there is a choice. Yes, in a week you will already be grabbing vultures on the hbr, and not with this zod. Show this pseudo-persistent character elsewhere.

V
Vasios 11.03.22

So he said, as if there is a choice

Muhaha, well, yes. Don't sell it. Well, at least not to a Dobermn user. :D

y
yamas 11.03.22

FazoInvertor Pay
attention: "when a real buyer appears, I will beat the price".. Get a left account and breed this pretzel!

W
Woof 11.03.22

yamas
Do you really think I won't know if someone wants to buy it? Or some kind of no-name naparavozit?

y
yamas 11.03.22

Dobermn You
know. That's the whole point.
Yes, and maybe someone naparavozit, who drops jah and extra steam, what's the difference, I was not talking about today, but about "And when a real buyer appears, I will beat his price, because now the runes are much more valuable than in a year."
PS You reproach people for narcissism.. Haven't you learned to see yourself from the outside yet?)
PPS What does "not a name" mean to you?

W
Woof 11.03.22

yamas
my questions were rhetorical.

y
yamas 11.03.22

Dobermn
rather senseless

W
Woof 11.03.22

yamas snarl