3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verzerrtest 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Problem starting Contra 007, error requiring bdghelp.dll (Command Conquer: Generals)

Nadeyus, at the moment they are still playing this game ... Actually, the problem is the following: I have the Contra 007 mod (if necessary, I will add a link from where I downloaded it) everything goes with a bang, but the friend with whom I wanted I would like to play, at startup an error occurs that requires bdghelp.dll. I searched on the Internet how to solve this problem, but everywhere they talk about the crookedness of the assembly, although we both downloaded from the same site. Reinstalling didn't help. we have 64-bit Windows 7, strong (yes, but my friend has only a percent) computers, (I have an intel core i3 with an Nvidia geforce 750 ti video card, and my friend has an intel core i5, there is no vidyuha, we have 4 gigs of RAM each ) moreover, Tiberium wars were played with a bang (C&C Tiberium wars, Kane's Wrath, Red Alert 3, these all went with a bang). Actually... help.
8 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gleb41k 11.03.22

did you download the repack from the same site?

V
Verzerrtest 11.03.22

Gleb41k
Well, he said: YES.

G
Gleb41k 11.03.22

Alex_Her
maybe there during the installation he had some kind of file damaged. We tried to reinstall, it helped me very often

V
Verzerrtest 11.03.22

Gleb41k
Thank you, let's try it. If it doesn't help, I'll tell you

V
Verzerrtest 11.03.22

Gleb41k
not, nifiga. The problem is still there.

G
Gleb41k 11.03.22

Alex_Her
find this file that the system requires in your game files and send him a copy, let him put it in the same place where you have this file.

V
Verzerrtest 11.03.22

Gleb41k
The first thing I did when he got this error. So are there other options?

G
Gleb41k 11.03.22

Alex_Her
my options are exhausted.