3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 11.03.22 11:26 pm

How to set up the game on Windows 7? (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

How to set up mafia on Windows 7?

I don’t understand, my inscriptions are all white and textures too, it’s impossible to play, but I want to go through it again (
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tupas 11.03.22

I have inscriptions all white and textures too, it's impossible to play
How is it? Are you sure it's 7's fault?

D
Dralkerr 11.03.22

yes, I downloaded the game from steam, I pre-ordered 2 mafia, this one was a gift

D
Dralkerr 11.03.22

on other Windows everything was fine

My computer:
core 2 duo e4400 2ghz
radeon hd5770
2 GB RAM

P
Pulse Ultra 11.03.22

Please tell me why I don’t have video settings applied ???? I’m talking about screen resolution in particular ..... set 1366 * 768 and I go into the game there 1024 * 768 ..... help pliz

-
-BlackFord- 11.03.22

No one can stop me
Comp is probably weak!)

P
Pulse Ultra 11.03.22

Yeah, 512 vidyuha, 2 cores, 3GB of RAM, weak. Especially for a 2002 game!!

D
Decepticons 11.03.22

on my seven with steam went without problems, it's not about Windows

A
Adil96 11.03.22

Dralkerr

I also played such garbage on xp and also drives on 7 did you solve the problem ??? if yes then tell me how???

V
Vavle2010 11.03.22

I have Windows 7 and it works if something else is included! And so set compatibility

f
francz.eska 11.03.22

Help me! I installed everything, only when I turn it on, the monitor is first black, as expected, it is loading, and then it exits the game itself and my entire desktop is red and nothing is visible. after reboot everything is fine.
why does not it work?

A
Adil96 11.03.22

Dralkerr
in short, I decided this matter not in 7, but in the settings, set everything to max (not in the game settings, but at the first start everything is set to max and all the signs are on and all the rules)
franz.eska
you probably downloaded from the Internet ??? if yes, then the crack is for the wrong version of the game, there is a crack and a patch on the site (first you download the latest patch 1.2 and then the top crack for version 1.2 and that's it)

f
francz.eska 11.03.22

no, from my disk!!!
Where can I get these cracks and patches? give links please.

A
Adil96 11.03.22

so here are the patches http://www.playground.ru/files/20039/ (install one by one if you have 1 version of the game) aaa crack if you install it from the disk ... then the crack is not needed, but if the disk is ephemeral, then it can be from a of this, I advise you to download Russian from torrents with a sewn crack and the latest version of the game, I downloaded it from the torren, installed it, played it !!!

R
Rasl11 11.03.22

Xs why so! put compatibility with Windows Xp SP3

T
Troll_from_hell 11.03.22

on 7 and without compatibility goes

p
pediatrician 11.03.22

After the mission Cocktail Party, the game crashes
. What should I do?