3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pisha1999 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Shooting from the car does not work [PS-XBOX] (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I go into the car, select a weapon, press LB (xbox360) but the character does not shoot and do not get a weapon, how to fix this?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
SDV2501 11.03.22

Help! Persian for no reason stopped shooting from the car (XBOX.) In the car, the LB button does not respond! Neither online nor offline. how to fix?

M
Mr.Sirocco 11.03.22

If the button works in other games, then xs) restart the console. If it doesn't work, then you killed the gamepad

S
SDV2501 11.03.22

She only sitting in the car does not work. and rebooted a hundred times.
And if I delete the game from the console, the offline progress will be deleted?
can you completely reinstall?

M
Mr.Sirocco 11.03.22

SDV2501
There were no problems with the box before, I didn’t use it for two years, so xs =)

S
SDV2501 11.03.22

And yesterday for some time it began to work. but today it doesn’t work again (((. I’ll try to reinstall

cheers! fixed it! deleted the last offline save. probably there was an error in it. while it’s working)))

m
muchbeer 11.03.22

doesn't work for me either. tell me who fixed it, what to do? how to remove this update, although moreover it is xs. because sometimes it shoots, sometimes it doesn't, then it shoots again. what is connected with - I don’t understand (PS3)

l
lepaur 11.03.22

Exactly the same problem on the ps4 does not shoot from any transport, I have been suffering for the second day, the joystick has all the buttons working, the second joystick tried to turn it on in the same way, when not in the transport everything works and the weapon selector ... Well, in general, as usual. It's very annoying, I don't know what to do, please help me.

H
HIBOMB 11.03.22

DON'T STUPID! GO TO SETTINGS AND ADJUST YOUR AIM, THIS APPLIES TO ALL CONSOLES!!! after the last update added the ability to aim from the car. EVERYTHING IS CONFIGURED, DIP IN THE SETTINGS. when he launched GTA5 on PS4, he was surprised that the Persian did not shoot from the car.

l
lepaur 11.03.22

It worked by itself, I don’t know if it’s true for a long time or not, but with the settings everything was clearly looked through. In any case, thanks for the answer
Yesterday, shooting from the car worked for just a couple of hours, and everything stopped again .... I don’t know how it will be today.

f
fetisovrn 11.03.22

On my ps4 it doesn't shoot when walking, L2 aims and R2 doesn't shoot. In the car, the main thing is shooting, but he doesn’t want to walk. What to do, please help. Loaded another save, same thing.

M
Marina Filatova 11.03.22

Help the character does not shoot from the auto controller checked everything is working properly
What is the problem?

O
Oleg_Ivanych 11.03.22

Marina Filatova
SEE ABOVE!!!!

DON'T STUPID! GO TO SETTINGS AND ADJUST YOUR AIM, THIS APPLIES TO ALL CONSOLES!!! after the last update added the ability to aim from the car. EVERYTHING IS CONFIGURED, DIP IN THE SETTINGS. when he launched GTA5 on PS4, he was surprised that the Persian did not shoot from the car.

M
MrRofa 11.03.22

I’ve been dripping everywhere in the settings so that I don’t set it doesn’t work! I press l1 and p1 doesn’t work after a new update, it starts to shoot, but then it doesn’t shoot again, not offline, not online. What should I do ??? (PS4)