3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Danil01 11.03.22 11:26 pm

Quest: Frying pan like new. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

During the assignment, I found a monocle, tell me what it is for.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sakvo 11.03.22

I never found a use for it) Toli is a bug, roofing felts for a quest that was cut out, xs)

V
Vladislav Igorevich 11.03.22

Danil01
Sakvo The
monocle of one of your old acquaintances from the previous
parts
SpoilerHe was a buyer of stolen goods in Vizima
SpoilerIt turned out that he is an agent of the King of Temeria
SpoilerHe had a skirmish with Rodrik de Wett
SpoilerAfter this skirmish, he can die when importing from B1 to B2, and then to B3 - he is resurrected. The developers just scored on his death and he is alive as if nothing had happened
SpoilerMonocle Thaler

D
Danil01 11.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
And you were looking for this on the forum to show it?

V

Danil01
I learned this more than 2 weeks ago from a forum on the same site

p
polcilo 11.03.22

Well, there is no more use for the monocle?

d
diablo_7_13 11.03.22

sell

S
StavaasEVG 11.03.22

So this is just an easter egg reference to a character from the past parts of The Witcher?

D
Danil01 11.03.22

JeerLi0n
I'm not sure if it is in the third series of the game, but it starts to seem to me that this monocle. will be somehow connected with the glass man

D
Diablonos 11.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
Is it okay that we can meet Taller in part 3? And if we could, I don't know, shove that monocle up his ass, or give him some hint, "Hey, here's your monocle dude, did you kill that other dude?" Then your words would make sense. And so I'm sorry, but you wrote nonsense from the ranks - you just came up with it yourself.

N
Nohchik1ant 11.03.22

Danil01
Diablonos Damn
, what's not clear here? this is just a quest that acquaints us with how the Temerians negotiated with Nilfgaard. in this case, a secret meeting of the intelligence chief of Temeria (THALER) with a Nilf spy. But everything did not go so smoothly, and the monocle was lost during the fight with the dead, which we find in the house.

G
GeraltTHEwitcher 11.03.22

Vladislav Igorevich
, my friend, you have a talent for spoilers)

n
nV Elessar Briggsovich 11.03.22

NAYS))) EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS EVERYTHING)
PS Vladislav Igorevich, I even know from whom)))

V

GeraltTHEwitcher ahahah
, thanks) I tried)

E
Eraser101 11.03.22

I think the whole dilemma is that this monocle is added to quest items... That is, logically, it can be used in one of the quests, but it turns out that Geralt carries it around just like that. Perhaps in the early versions of the game there was an option to give it to the owner...