3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
_Lemon_ 18.11.19 05:18 am

The game freezes (frieze) v for a few seconds.2 (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Last topic - https://forums.playground.ru/red_dead_redemption_2/tech/igra_zavisaet_frizit_na_neskolko_sekund-984305/
49 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vladimir Kalmykov 18.11.19

Helped someone patch from the Frisians?

N
Nolimit333 18.11.19

Vladimir Kalmykov wrote:
Helped someone patch from the Frisians?
Helped me. But there was another problem - the Cursor.

L
Loli_Hunter 18.11.19

I'm correctly registered? Or it is necessary with parentheses?

N
Nolimit333 18.11.19

Loli_Hunter
Right.

d
dezavid 18.11.19

Vladimir Kalmykov
Really helped,the latest version of Windows fixed a crash on 12директе and friezes in the cities,but seconds of hang a couple of times each hour was stable,after the patch the game worked for 8 hours ,no departures periodical friezes disappeared altogether in the cut scenes too.

J
Jericho86rus 18.11.19

- cpuLoadRebalancing, too prescribed,friezes is 3 seconds, but not as often,the patch did not help!

d
dmi_kos 18.11.19

crashes more often now. 10 minutes flight

S
St.PivPav 18.11.19

Vladimir Kalmykov Yes! Or rather the canoe.. no freezes, no crashes.
Added an additional launch argument (-cpuLoadRebalancing) to rebalance the workload on the CPU cores and avoid hitting an edge-case in certain NVIDIA graphics card drivers that causes significant stalls on 4-core and 6-core CPUs

J
JackShepard 18.11.19

i5 3470 friezes disappeared, fps would not say that rose, but the game became more enjoyable, no microprosodic. Patch 3GB was played for more than an hour, nor in the cutscenes is nowhere to Frisians. Still seemed to have corrected the sharpness contrast. Now at least there is no such soap as before, but the mesh on the edges of the trees left, if you increase the sharpness. Overall well done rocky. Quickly enough.

G
Gleccha 18.11.19

JackShepard
You play on a volcano?

G
Greed Fish 18.11.19

After the patch, no freezes, no crashes. Line prescribed. Checked on the volcano on 12 direct.

J
JackShepard 18.11.19

Gleccha
Yes

G
Gray_Wolf 95 18.11.19

JackShepard
And what version of the game you have after the last patch. I no the updates did not notice, watching the tick is on auto-update. Want to make sure the game has really updated.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 18.11.19

St.PivPav
And where it to register?

K
Kazerad 18.11.19

before the patch played himself in joy, without crashes and freezes after the patch began departures every 10 minutes of the game, now I would say that the game is not playable. Rockstar please)

L
Loli_Hunter 18.11.19

Played 6 hours online after the patch. During this time, no escape and frieze on the i5 4690 gtx960 4gb. On average keeps its 30 frames, happy as an elephant.

J
JackShepard 18.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95

S
St.PivPav 18.11.19

Gray_Wolf 95 Rockstar In the launcher click on the button SETTINGS in the upper right corner (on the page), in settings, in the left column click on the word Red Dead Redemtion 2 and in the list settings - go down to the point run settings. There and keep thrusting!
Someone asked about the patch notes..
V Patch Note.1207.69
⚙ Graphics and performance fixes
✅ Added launch command (-cpuLoadRebalancing) that would spread the workload over the processor cores and to avoid load some drivers for NVIDIA, which leads to the friezes on the 4-core and 6-core processors.
✅ Added performance improvements and stability on graphics cards with 4GB of VRAM or less if you use Vulkan
✅ Fixed a problem that caused sound stuttering and loss of sound on some processors when using Vulkan
✅ Fixed a problem that caused problems with graphics when using full screen mode on systems with multiple displays.
✅ Fixed an issue where the game would hang in windowed mode borderless instead of fullscreen, if the game lost focus or some graphical settings have changed in DirectX 12
✅ Fixed problem that caused incorrect detection of devices and problems switching between SDR and HDR. Players who have previously faced these problems, have to enable HDR via the settings screen in Windows before launching the game.
✅ Fixed an issue where the game would run in window, the maximum resolution of the connected display when using a windowed display mode.
✅ Improved automatic detection of system hardware, so the recommended graphics settings to the default will provide better performance.
✅ Fixed an issue where the game was installed graphic style by default, which are not supported by the available amount of VRAM in some graphics cards, allowing you to run the game.
✅ Fixed an issue where evaluation of the use of VRAM for pending changes, settings are slightly different from the actual use of after applying the settings.
✅ Added separate option to enable tessellation on the models tree in the Graph settings menu.
✅ Fixed a problem that caused slow performance when switching between different presets of the graphics settings without restarting the system.
✅ Fixed a problem that was affecting the brightness of images in Photo Mode shot HDR after editing using the menu Social Club.
✅ Fixed problems with some full screen effects and filters Photo Mode when using the screen format other than 16: 9
✅ Fixed a bug that caused the appearance of graphical artifacts in mirror reflections when using Multisample Anti-Aliasing (MSAA).
✅ Fixed a bug that caused the appearance of graphical artifacts on the screen the pause menu while using multisemplirovannyh aliasing (MSAA)
✅ Fixed issues with rendering and lighting arising from the waterfalls
✅ Fixed problems with the rendering that occurs with the character in Story Mode
✅ Fixed a bug that caused flickering, graphic artifacts on some systems with multiple graphics cards.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused graphical distortion during the cut-scenes performances in Saint-Denis
✅ Fixed a bug that caused the appearance of graphical artifacts when reflecting the light.
✅ Fixed a problem that affected the rendering of the background of the pause menu after you change the screen resolution.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused the reduction of detail in the world at a great distance if you use items that allow you to change the scale, such as riflescopes and binoculars.
✅ Fixed an issue where there were problems with shadows on some parts of the area.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused the appearance of graphical artifacts when rendering hair and fur when using multisemplirovannyh aliasing (MSAA)
✅ Improved rendering performance of some in-game particle effects.
✅ Improved rendering performance of the road in the snowy areas of the game.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a partial visualization of the pause menu where some graphic settings were active.

⚙ Stability fixes
✅ Fixed problem that caused a crash during game start and loading screen.
✅ Fixed issues that caused crashes when changing graphics settings or switch between pred. settings.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when trying to load the game in windowed mode display.
✅ Fixed problem that caused crash when switching between windowed and fullscreen display modes on some cards.
✅ Fixed a problem that led to the fall, when the game window lost focus or use Alt + Tab
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when attempting to load the AutoSave on some systems.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when multiple transition between "History" and "Red Dead Online".
✅ Fixed issues that caused crashes when you try to exit the game.
✅ Fixed problem that caused crash on some systems when connecting or disconnecting the input devices when running the game.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when trying to switch weapons in the story mode.
✅ Fixed a bug that caused a crash when opening the calibration screen HDR with some combinations of video cards and displays.
✅ Fixed a problem that led to the departure.

G
Gray_Wolf 95 18.11.19

JackShepard
So I updated the game
St.PivPav
Yes, I found in my epic bought. Not helping))

S
Sanek1971 18.11.19

So from freezes and hangs disposed FULLY after :
1.Changed hard drive to the new one.
2.Reinstalled Windows from Microsoft (updated) to version 19.09
3.Updated driver Driver boost
4.Disabled visual effects, and Windows recorder game screen normally, and Windows firewall.
5.Removed from the system video driver is downloaded through a program of nvidia (I have no nvidia panel) when a rock through it.
6.Downloaded the driver direct from the nvidia website and installed it in random mode tick clean install and then a panel appeared.
7.Prescribed in the launcher in the startup parameters command
Game started from the very beginning, where I have the most glitches. The default settings are thrown off, they were exposed pretty well this time, used to be low-medium - high, and now ultra some where. Played, all perfect, no freezes in cut scenes nor the Frisians did not see (none so far) decided to pribresti and textures on ultra put, the game does not works at all. In the settings and water physics and geometry almost fully exposed default. Something like that, I'm happy to crazy))