3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VOVAN PLAY4FUN 11.03.22 11:26 pm

How to increase the level of masters? [There is a solution!] (Assassin's Creed 3)

Here's how to raise the level of a carpenter or other craftsmen, I make a bunch of goods, but their lvl does not rise, how to download them?
29 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaulBaumer 11.03.22

SHAKER
must complete the tasks of the estate.

_
_Aztec_ 11.03.22

you need to see when someone is at work (lumberjacks are chopping wood, a miner is extracting minerals, a priest is praying, etc., your CEP), it is not necessary to turn on eagle vision, and approach him. Then you need to aim (just like we shoot), wait 5 seconds and you will study it. This is the Encyclopedia of an Ordinary Man quest. THE MOST IMPORTANT APPROACH WHEN THEY WORK!

P
PaulBaumer 11.03.22

_Aztec_
is an encyclopedia (!) and he asked how to increase the level of masters

a
apocalypsis2010 11.03.22

When will they start giving quests to increase the ur Masters (not assassins)

N
NoKeiz 11.03.22

You move to the ESTATE location and look at the tasks highlighted by the house on the map, then complete them, but only after the 9th part of the game, I wish you good luck!

w
wind671 11.03.22

and if you completed up to 9 parts? Then the level won't go up.

P
PaulBaumer 11.03.22

wind671
Ñ‘... rises...

w
wind671 11.03.22

only the doctor and some other girl have a seamstress, it seems ... the rest have 1 ...

N
NoKeiz 11.03.22

rises just after 9 you can pump workers to the end

f
fullentropppy 11.03.22

Do I have a bug or what?! I reached chapter 9, synchronization is 54%, I completed all the tasks in the estate before chapter 9, and all the workers are only at level 1, and I can’t do anything but barrels, boxes ((((
For the first time we send a caravan at the request of Achilles, well, I sent it, and until the 9th chapter it is under attack, and there is no way to save it (In short, there are more bugs here, I demolished my save and I'm waiting for the patch, then I'll pass again with pleasure!

D
Dema 80 11.03.22

ReenGo
is most likely intended as such - all caravans will "work" like artisans after passing most of the game - nevertheless, the game is of a slightly different plan and the economy component here is a side one - so for lure - another question if it was possible to improve the ship - but it will already be not sin but corsairs

f
fullentropppy 11.03.22

Dema 80
Then why do I have a lot of artisans, but you can use a carpenter, doctor and innkeepers to create things?
"another question if it was possible to improve the ship" the ship can be improved! Put extra. cannons, new ammunition, improved hull, ram and steering wheel!

Z
ZMEY3600 11.03.22

[7] ReenGo 29.11.12 14:11

Do I have a bug or what?! I reached chapter 9, synchronization is 54%, completed all the tasks in the estate before chapter 9, and all the workers are only at level 1, and I can’t do anything but barrels, boxes ((((
For the first time we send a caravan at the request of Achilles, well, I sent it, and until the 9th chapter it is under attack, and there is no way to save it (In short, there are more than bugs here, I demolished my save and I'm waiting for the patch, then I'll pass again with pleasure!

I have the same garbage. 40% of the game passed and 60-70 % on the estate and craftsmen all lvl 1

H
Harlem_Shake 11.03.22

ReenGo
Tell me how to upgrade ships

O
Orkans 11.03.22

Any anchor, move, there are people with a book and buy improvements;) you need a lot of money

E
EddieBrock 11.03.22

and you can’t swim on the ship after all the sea missions?

f
fullentropppy 11.03.22

MarkMalino
No, you can't. And to improve the ship, it will take somewhere ~ 100000 pounds, I don’t remember exactly.

H
Harlem_Shake 11.03.22

Orkans
Found, ATP

x
xxxstasxxx54 11.03.22

SHAKER
I'm on the 10th chapter of the task in the estate disappeared in the database writes that it was improved 94% in aquila all the buildings were improved there only 2% what to do?

T
Trind 11.03.22

What are you unable to do? Describe more precisely, but have you finished the encyclopedia of the common man?