3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LuC1F3R767 12.03.22 12:04 am

My Walkthrough (Minecraft)

Well, I'm the first. I start walking from the ground. First, I mine a stack of earth. I build a house from the earth. I'm going to kill chickens, cows and pigs. I'm waiting for the night. I leave the earthen house. I go for rotten flesh with gunpowder and bones with arrows. If there is not enough life, I run into the house and force the passage with earth.

Day 2
Sunrise. I get a tree somewhere around 80 wood. I make boards. Next, a workbench, a chest and sticks. I make 4 picks. I go to the caves, I mine stone ore. I come home and build a house of stone. I make a stone sword, a pickaxe, a hoe. I make armor. And I survive. Then the portal, hell, etc. etc.
6 Comments
Sort by:
B
BenziLLLa 12.03.22

Minecraft can I PASS?!

M
Max Fry 12.03.22

Feishuv.

S
Serij2002 12.03.22

BenziLLLa
Yes, you build a house, you get resources, you go to hell, With the help of Ender's eyes (or something else with the help of Ender), you look for a portal, then you put these eyes in stands, a portal opens to the edge, you kill a dragon there. And all Minecraft is considered passed.

_
_Jack the Ripper_ 12.03.22

A FAR LANDS??!??

J
Jove_MHe_6PaT 12.03.22

It was possible to go before a release like beta 1.8, there after the final battle with the dragon, and therefore after watching the credits - the world was simply deleted, but it was like a bug or a flaw, Notch's excuse, so to speak.
And now it’s not, you’re returning back to the world, already explored and tyry-pyry and the like.
So the current ending of this game is "Ay tired, well, what the hell!" *Alt+F4*

w
we get what we deserve 12.03.22

Temporarily closed I will introduce inactivity. The author can at any time write in a personal about the discovery, if he wishes to continue the passage.

Regarding the posts above: in principle, the game can be completed purely by plot, killing the dragon in the ender world.