3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ssgzh. 12.03.22 12:04 am

MODER BANTS THE CHANNEL FOR NOTHING (Warcraft 3)

Hello everyone, I didn’t think that I would write the court, but today I came across something amazing, the moderator (NIMF) banned me from the channel just like that, he stupidly ignored the questions “why” and so on, although he saw what I was writing to him, such behavior from the moderator, who should keep order, is incomprehensible to me. ps saw the topic below about the same moderator who feels like a king in a frame, please sort it out and naturally unban my account on the channel on the ssgzh server
18 Comments
Sort by:
[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

dishonest account swapping

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

omg I'm in shock, now the acc is completely banned under the numbers 8 10 pumping accounts? Guys what's the joke? who banned me? open my game logs, I never leaked it to myself because I don’t need it myself. I don’t even know what to do next with such an attitude, you make a good stat and you get banned just like that, even if you don’t know how a person plays, well, lol, it’s simple LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

I looked at the points of the ban, not only am I accused of pumping an account, but also a maphack, oh my god this lol is simple

C
Creonis 12.03.22

You must be a very good player. Almost 500 games and a win rate close to 100%, and then suddenly a ban.

h
hgmmnn 12.03.22

I registered a new acc, I go to -apso nopro, the game started and the team of opponents pours. Well I'm going to re. Immediately takes off from the battlenet. I'm trying to log in again, the inscription appears (your account has been closed (8).)
I didn’t understand anything, I registered a new one. I played the game normally, sat down on the channel, and while I went for tea, they banned me again: D what's going on?)

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

Anti-cheat !!!, turn it off and won’t ban, or download pure Warcraft, you never know, many argue that sometimes Warcraft is downloaded from the Internet from the side. built in. prog. !!!

h
hgmmnn 12.03.22

Duck when I play from the old account, it does not ban.

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

It’s strange then!, unless you feel sorry for the old one))) so you try it on the new one, but if not, then I don’t know (

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

PPC, 2 weeks have passed and no one answered me, I thought there were adequate admins here ..

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

Well, if so, then read the forum more carefully, for such messages there is a corresponding topic and mail where you need to send an appeal, and not litter the forum here with similar ones, and even more so here !!! adm and is not obliged to answer because this topic does not correspond to the correctness !!!

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

whoever plays on the server is already gone, and you also ban an honest player, I thought the admins would adequately explain the reason for the ban, well, if not, then no (let it be on your conscience) with such an attitude I don’t see any reason to stay here, I went to arena

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

With such an attitude! Guys, play honestly and for God's sake everything will be fine, but how can you be flustered because of this, and it's your own fault, you would admit guilt and that's all (yes, although you wouldn't admit it) !!! I would create a new acc, I would play honestly !!! and no one would have said a word to you! PS (otherwise they are used to swinging with impunity !!!)

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

oh my god and who plays not fair !!!!???? open my acc, look at the game logs, why should I download on a server where there are no worthy players, if someone poured 3-4 times in a row, it's not my fault! not only was they banned for the quality, also point 8 (maphack) send me a replay then chtol against whom I played with maphack, maybe they banned me just like that, I wouldn’t tear my ass here if I really violated something !!!!!! now you can even make a stat without looses, since there are no worthy players on your server (unless) they simply don’t exist !!!!!

C
Creonis 12.03.22

You have already been pointed out that this is a forum and the administration may not read it at all.
If you are interested in something, then contact directly.

Profile link: http://www.rubattle.net/warcraft3/ladder/?player=ssgzh 476 games, 466 wins and 10 losses, 97.89
% win rate

the statistics are suspicious.

s
ssgzh. 12.03.22

well, for a doter like you, this is obviously unrealistic, and the one who plays well can make a stat without looses

s
seffko 12.03.22

hello uncle, this is for undead on izichs, you carve your skeletons and rush, it's like playing with zerg or protas.

V
VladDed 12.03.22

I would like to complain about modder Fantomik09 , he is one of those who are called "string puller", he pulled out the cord immediately when they started demolishing the base during the game.

[
[Pearl]Kalipso 12.03.22

There are none, calm down!