3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Darkonic 12.03.22 12:04 am

Auto-aim is off (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually the problem is in the topic. Even when the enemy is 1-n, Geralt can hit with a sword in another place, or let's say they miss with a crossbow. The problem arose after beating the game, when I started playing again.
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
Darkonic 12.03.22

PS Steam License

T
TimKar 12.03.22

Darkonic chat
less with the mouse.

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Relaxed began to play, so it turns out tyap-blunder

i
ingvar_taver 12.03.22

Perhaps Geralt knows about a ton of your grammar and punctuation mistakes. Don't listen.

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Darkonic
And there the difficulty is the same as the first time? checked? In general, in flying you need to aim manually, not relying on auto-aim

s
saa0891 12.03.22

Maybe you need to use target fixation.

D
Darkonic 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
The difficulty is the latest, the first time I played it too. It's just that when I played for the first time, when a griffin or a harpy flew right at me, Geralt always hit ... maybe they brought something into the mechanics with patches?
saa0891
Tried, everything works with fixation. But it’s not convenient for me with her, I want, as before, who you look at (and who shows hp) in order to focus.

S
SwedovSandr 12.03.22

Darkonic
Well, most likely they made changes to the behavior of AI

D
Darkonic 12.03.22

SwedovSandr
Okay, I'll get used to it somehow, maybe I really relaxed :-) thanks.

T
TponuH_ 12.03.22

Auto-aim o_O ...
I don’t know how others check Tab before the battle, I put the banks, the save. And no auto-aim .. Always manually. I play Death, the 2nd time I start, the 1st was the plot and fights (2).
After TES I got used to it myself, in DA it annoyed me - at least get up and get back.