3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DoK913 12.03.22 12:04 am

Fire Islands (How to Survive)

Clarify please. I played How to Survive: Third Person Standalone, I read here on pg that after the four main islands there will be 3 more "fire" islands. But after completing the mission with the plane, the game ended and I did not see the islands. I understand there is no DLC with additional islands for Third Person Standalone. Do I need to download How To Survive - Storm Warning Edition (2013) along with the DLC to play them?
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 12.03.22

DoK913
still need to be bought, I want to ask, but there is a plot as in the original

s
sergey64 12.03.22

DoK913
Yes, they are not there, maybe they will update later, although the third person got worse - the game was complicated, it was impossible to aim, there were a lot of bugs, so it's better to play the original with all the dlc.
varw
Yes, the plot is the same

D
DoK913 12.03.22

sergey64
I passed from the third person. Of course, the aiming system is really terrible)
In general, to get to the "fiery" islands, you most likely need the El Diablo Islands DLC. I downloaded the pirated 2013 Storm Warning Edition. I'll try and tell you.

s
sergey64 12.03.22

DoK913
It is, but for some reason it was not included, although then it would be simply impossible to pass it, remember fireproof zombies (kill only with fast headshots).
PS Enraged new wells (

D
DoK913 12.03.22

sergey64
I played only third person standalone, I didn't have fireproof zombies, and I used to burn ex-soldiers in armor and helmets with fire ammunition.

s
sergey64 12.03.22

DoK913
In general, it's better to play with a top view, it's better

D
DoK913 12.03.22

sergey64
I will try, thanks.