3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Corn27 12.03.22 12:04 am

Ulfhedinn (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me where this Volkolak is located (preferably on a map). And further. On Skellige there is a man chained to some kind of rock, I also can’t find it
15 Comments
Sort by:
r
rostislawsergeev 12.03.22

If I'm not mistaken, he (Ulf) is in the holy grove - one of the required quest locations on Skellige. But I have not seen one chained to a rock.

G
Garrus-1994 12.03.22

The only person I know who was chained to a rock was Prometheus, but he is not from here at all. This is the first time I've heard of this person. I would also like to see him. Could it be Birna Bran? It seems like they wanted to tie her to a rock.

F
Fransisk 12.03.22

No, there really was such a moment in the game, but I saw it during the first playthrough, now you don’t even remember, especially considering the number of open questions on the islands

C
Corn27 12.03.22

rostislawsergeev
In the holy grove of Morgvark

a
arinr 12.03.22

Byrne was chained. Only to the stone on the island near the shore. Where - I do not remember. It seems to be dead in the same form as it was. Geralt spoke briefly "Terrible death"

A
AnatolyKest 12.03.22

Here she is, chained, feeding the birds

X
Xavier_29Th 12.03.22

Morkvarg is not an ulfhedinn at all, but an ordinary werewolf, only with an additional spell. Ulfhedin, on the other hand, is found only at night in certain places in Velen and Skellige (according to rumors), he himself did not meet him, but more than once wondered.
Chained person. with the quest is located on the northernmost coast of the huge island, which is in the screenshot. Swim along that coast and you'll find it.

A
AnatolyKest 12.03.22

Ulfhedin is still in the order the most dangerous criminal or something like that, it still needs to be explained that Geralt kills only evil

X
Xavier_29Th 12.03.22

tolkus
In the order "The Most Dangerous Criminal" an ordinary werewolf. Ulfhedinn, who appears in our bestiary after reading the book of the damned, outwardly differs greatly from the werewolf:
if you notice, the werewolf looks more like a mutated human, unlike ulfhedinn, which is more like an overgrown wolf with only a slight resemblance to a person.
I so suspect that ulfhedinn is the remnant of cut content and postponed until the big paid dls.

C
Corn27 12.03.22

Xavier_29Th
Can you show on the map a chained man on a rock, he swam, but did not find anything

X
Xavier_29Th 12.03.22

Corn27
Aard Skellig, rocky coast. You swim behind the castle an Kraytov in the north and sail along the northern coast to the east and you will be happy.

C
Corn27 12.03.22

Xavier_29Th Found
everything. Thanks. But the issue with Ulfhedinn remained

N
Nale Enbrowk 12.03.22

One Ulfheddin comes across on a quest on Hindarsfjall. The locals are asking for help. I forgot what the quest is called, but it's level 35. It is necessary to deal with the suddenly appeared tower. Ulfheddin will be in the tower.

X
Xavier_29Th 12.03.22

Nale Enbrowk
in the quest about the tower is also an ordinary werewolf....

N
Nale Enbrowk 12.03.22

Xavier_29Th
The one that was in the library? No, it was Ulfheddin - I managed to notice white stripes on the muzzle while wetting him