3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
krrrwa 12.03.22 12:40 am

What about Dijkstra's warehouse? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

A long time ago I completed the Treasure of Count Reuven quest, but the treasure was never found. Will there be a continuation of this mission? no harsh spoilers please
14 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

Rusik
If Menge was not there, then there will be no continuation

H
HorvaT_G 12.03.22

You can find out about them if you give Triss to torture.

d
dimakozhanov 12.03.22

Rusik
has already completed the quest Treasures of Count Reuven a long time ago, but the treasures have not been found.
You can't find them, you can only find out where they are.
Will there be a continuation of this mission?
No.

_
__DOC__ 12.03.22

Rusik
It all depends on how you go through the quest. All different solutions when you bring Triss to Menge (some decisions exclude others).

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

__DOC__
dimakozhanov
HorvaT_G
JUnnAmmED
_ Will you fail to please Dijkstra by finding the stolen goods? And I thought that somewhere I missed something and messed up. It turns out that he will not come to Kaer Morhen in any case to help? Or for this it was necessary to fill up Radovid and leave Bianca, Roche and others to perish? Or did I not understand anything again?

D
Digic_07 12.03.22

XBoy360
Dijkstra in any case will not come to kaer morhen, if you find his treasures, then when you ask for help, he will give money and a couple of simple drawings and radovita can be killed only after the battle in kaer morhen

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

XBoy360
CRYSIS0707
Chord, how many spoilers!

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

JUnnAmmED
Well, here the topic in the title has it. Haven't you passed yet? It seemed to me that most fans, at least once, have completed the game.

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

XBoy360
Stretching pleasure. I have not done a single quest on Skellige, although no, I’m lying, I did the very first one, to arrive there. The White Garden and Velen went far and wide, Novigrad remained.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

JUnnAmmED
And it was only after Novigrad that I sailed on Skellige. Have you finished the line with Triss yet? Did you send her?

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

XBoy360
Uh-huh. I feel that I will be very upset in the future, so I don’t want to do story missions on Skellige.

X
XBoy360 12.03.22

JUnnAmmED
The only thing to do with Triss is that there are a few quests and items to talk to her about before sailing. Three tasks passed for me with the words of Geralt "it's a pity that Triss sailed away, you could ask her" or something like that. If the second time will pass, keep in mind.

_
__DOC__ 12.03.22

XBoy360
Radovid must be killed in any case, if you want the prosperity of Timeria, because. he is a maniac. Just like on Skellige, only Cerys will bring peace between the clans and prosperity.

K
Ku6ep3aDpoT 12.03.22

Rusik
And what about Dijkstra's warehouse?

Everything is very simple...)))