3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Art Graund 12.03.22 12:40 am

Steam just took the game

I was given Grand Theft Auto V as a gift, I played it 36 ​​hours and 20 minutes ago, I received a message that the gift was taken by the steam support service and now I can’t play what should I do, will you return my game to me?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out to Steam Support.

If you are experiencing delays in transferring funds to your Steam Wallet, or if the item did not appear in your account immediately after purchase, but the money was charged to your account, please wait. In some cases, purchases may be delayed. If you do not receive your paid item within 24 hours, please let us know.

If you wish to request a refund, please visit https://help.steampowered.com/

If 14 days have not passed since the date of purchase and you have spent less than two hours in the game or program, you will definitely receive a refund.

Please note that refunds may take up to 7 business days after your request is accepted. If Steam is unable to refund the original payment method, the funds will be credited to your Steam Wallet.

**Note: If you are returning to purchase an item at a lower price, please purchase it as soon as you are notified that your refund request has been approved so you don't miss out on the discount. Refunds may take up to 7 days.**

For more information on Steam's refund policy:
http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds/?l=english

Answers to frequently asked questions:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=4873-QOSK-5126&l=english

Answers to questions about gifts:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=6643-QEUV- 0459&l=english

Instructions for canceling refund requests:
https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=1253-ASLN-3940&l=english

If this post didn't answer your question, or if you have additional questions, please , respond to this message by mail or through the support site, and we will try to answer you as soon as possible.

You misunderstood me a few weeks ago, a friend gave me Grand Theft Auto V, I played it normally and then I received a message that steam was withdrawing a gift, that is, GTA V. WHY ?????

Hello, **********

The gift was removed due to a problem with its payment.

According to our records, you have not transferred anything in exchange for this game. Unfortunately, we will not be able to repair the damage caused by its removal.

Please do not accept gifts from unknown users in the future, especially if you are offered suspiciously low prices.

It looks like it's useless to complain.......
5 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spiny 12.03.22

Well, I had one. About 2 weeks before the release of GTA 5 on PC, my wife's acc was stolen. She had about 40 rubles on her wallet and 50 games, and one of them was GTA 5 (pre-order). At that time, the game had not yet been released and the attacker hacked the account and returned the game to Steam. We returned the acc, the inventory seemed to be intact, but we noticed that there were about 400 rubles on the incentive. guess what he did. And found. There was no GTA 5 in the library. Further support for Steam. In the operations of the game account, there is both a purchase of the game and the reverse operation (which we did not do). We still got justice. They returned everything. Duck here. In our case, FIG knows what exactly he bought. After all, before the theft it was about 40 rubles, and after the return of the account it became about 400 rubles. GTA 5 1999 rubles. I don't know how they got it back. and if so, let's say. That, that the attacker returns the game to the store and immediately he buys it as a gift. And then this gift gets to another person, an exchange or even a sale is cheaper. And the victim writes in support of the return of the game. After all, valve sees operations. Are you a victim of such a plan?

x
xxDiabloNeroxx 12.03.22

Ask your "friend" with whose card he bought this game. Or it wasn’t a friend who gave it to you, but you yourself bought it from which thread you pay for 500 rubles, etc. from those who are engaged in carding. There are not many options here, just like that no one will take anything. Well, either as an option, the bank that holds this card has some problems with transferring payments.

S
Satty 12.03.22

the person who gave you the gift withdrew the payment for the game. This is how scammers usually sell games, offer a game at a bargain price, the fool sees a tasty price tag, the fool is playing, the fool buys. The scammer withdraws his payment, Steam takes the game. The swindler is happy, the fool is upset.

P
Papa Joe 12.03.22

For the card and the account can be blocked.

l
llmarmakll 12.03.22

Can someone tell me how to return the money or games, disappeared from the list of SEGA Genesis & Mega Drive Classics looked in the history of transactions, there is also no record of what I bought! I didn't keep the letters from Valve when I bought it! There was no letter that for some reason the game was being taken away! and the steam wallet balance has not changed! ((