3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LorDofDemons167 12.03.22 12:40 am

Two strange doors - what's behind them?? (Batman: Arkham City)

Hello. In general, I decided to replay Arkham City and immediately came across two strange doors in free mode, which I had never opened or entered before.

Due to the fact that I never knew about these doors, I have a question: what is behind these doors??

The first door is near the museum behind an electric grill. When you try to enter it, the door is closed.
Spoiler

The second door (if you can call it that) is located near the church, although I doubt it is a door, maybe it's just a wall?
Spoiler
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mister-x-3113 12.03.22

Second, it's not a door. On it, a dot seems to be from a riddle question. Which can only be seen in detective mode. From the first, I don’t remember what is behind the door.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

Yes, and the first one too ... if you solve riddles, you will see))

M
Mister-x-3113 12.03.22

In general, I specifically went into the game to make a screen. There is Nigma. But all this will be when you collect all the riddles.

P
PIRAT69 12.03.22

LorDofDemons167
Yes, you will complete a certain number of riddles and tasks will open .... You will collect everything for full and open all the doors))

L
LorDofDemons167 12.03.22

Badfox1988
jet3187 is
clear, thanks for the answer, I will go further))

l
lexangross51 12.03.22

You can enter the first door when the Oracle calls you and says that all the Enigma riddles are somehow connected and sends this location to the Riddler, but you need to collect a lot of trophies and save all the hostages

L
LorDofDemons167 12.03.22

lexangross51
clear. Thank you, I collected almost all the trophies, it remains to go through the rest of the additional missions for complete pleasure