3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Laxus 12.03.22 12:40 am

There is no interrogation of the comer before the audience (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In Vizima, before the audience, during a shave, there is no dialogue of interrogation by the comer. Everything would be fine, but I didn’t import saves (if I had imported, I would have noticed that there would be swords and clothes from the last part). And without interrogation, some decisions will not add up and some characters will not appear in the glossary.
After shaving, I opened the glossary, but there was not a single character about whom should be mentioned in the interrogation. No characters: Summer, Ariana, Ariana's mothers, Triss, Sheala, Iorveta. Although there should be marks who died, who did not.

How to be?

Tried reinstalling the game - didn't help. Disabling the antivirus is also zero emotions. Load from a save earlier.
PS previously played and completed all the quests in Velen and Novigrad, now, having started the game again, I met a problem with interrogation.
PS version 1.06
7 Comments
Sort by:
E
EricTeoRed 12.03.22

um, are you sure that you have enabled the simulation of the events of the previous part?

L
Laxus 12.03.22

EricTeoRed oops
, how to turn it on?

E
EricTeoRed 12.03.22

no, only at the very beginning, when you start a new game

D
Dzengrave 12.03.22

A
Achilles27 12.03.22

do you have a license?

L
Legion1130 12.03.22

Start again.

g
ground87 12.03.22

buns from the last part are not imported!