3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maxim Rogalev 12.03.22 12:40 am

Suggested Factions and Relationships with Them (Fallout 4)

What do you think? Is it possible to join a brotherhood of steel, for example, become a leader there and have a chic airship from a trailer?
14 Comments
Sort by:
p
perni007 12.03.22

You will definitely have a helicopter =)

E
EX0800_ 12.03.22

HackerokX
I just have "exclusive", came out earlier

OK what happened to your family?

L
Legion1130 12.03.22

Yes, let's crap a person because he just asked for your opinion.

K
K. V. 12.03.22

Everything is possible with mods.

L
Legion1130 12.03.22

HackerokX,
I didn’t talk about insults. He just wants to discuss this issue and that’s it. In my opinion, there is nothing strange in making assumptions, expressing them and having a desire to know the opinion of others on this issue.

a
attacking_beaver 12.03.22

since there will be the construction of my settlements, then I hope that at last it will be possible to cut down my own faction and bend over the wastelands

g
ggame 12.03.22

I personally don't give a shit about someone else's opinion, but let's talk about this topic. What the hell else are we supposed to do? There is no game yet ... At least we will enter the role of Vanga

p
pecabir 12.03.22

it would be cool to join the raiders and cut all the NPCs on the map, including the story ones

E
Except2 12.03.22

everything was possible
in the second foul) If the developers make the 4th foul as the second one, I will thank them very much, and the 3rd one was interesting, but there was no longer any desire to replay it as 2 fouls 10 times.

N
NOLOS LEND 12.03.22

Can you have your own car there?

p
pecabir 12.03.22

Futuristic Project
Is it possible to have your own car there?
mods will be filed as usual

Z
ZzzRed 12.03.22

pekabir
It is impossible to have. But you can probably ride. Although moderators can EVERYTHING.

P
PaulTheApostle 12.03.22

Except2
Alas, not all -_-'. In any case, the enclave must be destroyed there, whether you like it or not. To complete the game.

I personally hope that they will give them the opportunity to join the Institute. And go through the storyline for them. The Brotherhood of Steel is not very good for me as a faction. Moreover, they are fanatics who collect technology and have no one to share it with. And adequate people work at the Institute. At least I hope that they will be smarter than the fanatics from the Brotherhood and will not act as the main antagonists.

l
lovecreep 12.03.22

Yes, a faction system like in New Vegas would not hurt