3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OnnF 12.03.22 01:29 am

Do you like in this game that the main character is so emotional? (Dying Light)

In other games, they don't say ahaha at all, but here, how do you like it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kiliman Jaro 12.03.22

Are you really interested in this?

R
Romeo89 12.03.22

Emotionality gg gives the game atmosphere and explains his motivation (in part). T.Ch. Yes, as for me, it's very cool for a game from a studio in projects where the characters were, to put it mildly, wadded and empty.

O
OnnF 12.03.22

KilimanJaro
The fact is that when you sometimes don’t hear a character’s voice in the whole game, I think it’s very strange and dumb, but here they did it

M
M0f 12.03.22

Not only emotional, but also a highly moral person, of course I like it.

J
Jon Snow 2 12.03.22

Quite normal) He is alive, he thinks and reflects) I like, in short, the way the developers wrote it)

O
OnnF 12.03.22

Stalker Zony
Me too)

J
Jon Snow 2 12.03.22

OnnF
Yes, personally, it just infuriates me when the GG does not talk. How hard is it to get one vote? This is some kind of laziness, I do not know what else to suggest. They did their best and thank you very much for that)

L
Lavuer 12.03.22

SpoilerLiked the videos after killing Raheem and Jade. Many games lack such strong cutscenes.

R
Rouwer 12.03.22

In my opinion, the protagonist was made 100 times cooler in Biosock infinite

R
Rouwer 12.03.22

Although these games may not be worth comparing

R
Rouwer 12.03.22

And I agree with the silent heroes.
Really sucks

D
D.Artist 12.03.22

Very dumb reactions from gg in this game. We actually play for a hellish maniac, sneak in the dark for an unfortunate victim, long and methodically kill her enjoying every moment, dismember corpses, calmly walk among half-decomposed bodies. I imagine the smells and views, any normal person will go crazy, and our gg climbs even much harder and without batting an eyelid. After several days of staying in such a town, how a person can show sympathy and snuggle up to other people is not clear to me ...

If the game is in the first person and everyone plays in their own way, then forcing them to show their emotional mood is not very correct, because. each of us even unconsciously endows him with his own idea of ​​how he would react in this situation, and when we hear Crane's reactions, they are usually 180 degrees different from what we imagined. Well, at least for me, almost every phrase of Crane is very out of place.

If you don't hesitate to think of perfectly made characters in first-person games, then the first FEAR and the recent Outlast come to mind. There (IMHO) the behavior of the gg was fully consistent with what was happening, given the minimal reactions and the fact that we didn’t even see our gg’s face. Very immersive. But in DL, immersion is zero, which is sad for such a game.

I
I am Batman 12.03.22

I really appreciate it when the protagonist is talkative in games.