3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maximization 12.03.22 01:29 am

Slums or Old City (Dying Light)

Which location did you like the most, the Slums or the Old City. Personally, I liked the Slums more.
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
M0f 12.03.22

The old city is good because "toads" are less likely to get bored there.

P
PavlovskyDen 12.03.22

I prefer the Old City. I love to throw these assholes off the roofs)))

i
iwerslexx 12.03.22

The slums look nicer - a lot of greenery, skyscrapers, a beautiful bridge) In addition, I spent more time there and first impressions are always the brightest)

Z
Zart 12.03.22

The old city - a la Assassin Creed, it's cool to rush on the roofs, but the Slums - like a native village, still pulls there

P
Pirat-AC3 12.03.22

Sector Zero.

p
popadopulus 12.03.22

And I liked most of all the location of the Antenna - when I first got there it was twilight rain, after which it was a leap of faith from the dam and at the top of the antenna dawn + agent Mulder lives there

P
Pirat-AC3 12.03.22

popadopulus
Zart_ru
Yes, how much can you compare everything with AC? Didn't you get bored?

I also liked the antennas, but there is nothing interesting there.

C
Cucumber312 12.03.22

Pirat-AC3
It's just that they have everything AC, even Italy.

Spoiler
Flag of Italy. The truth is changed a little for some reason.

E
Elijah 12.03.22

Slum!!!

I
IVAN 1573 12.03.22

I liked both locations in the city, it’s just more parkour and it’s cool to push them from the roofs with a running start)))))))))

k
kingbaby 12.03.22

slum

f
frysis 12.03.22

It's fun in the slums at night, but in the old city it's somehow scary. Although it should be the other way around. I prefer night runs hiding and running away from jumpers.

A
AR-81 12.03.22

In the slums, there are fewer places where you can fall to your death in a hurry. Well, both locations are good.

K
Keks 12.03.22

Slum.

I
I am Batman 12.03.22

Each is good in its own way. In the slums you move more horizontally, in sector zero you move vertically.