3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kolomiiets 12.03.22 01:29 am

The future of Skyforge under the patronage of Mail.ru (Skyforge)

A lot of screams and fights about Skyforge+Mail.ru. In principle, everything is clear: soap.sru may well ruin a wonderful project with its greed, as happened with Perfect World. Why yell? F2P for that and F2P, which is shareware. Of course, adequate publishers and developers do not go too far with this matter, limiting themselves to skins for Persians / weapons and booster packs. Another thing is when, for a share of your hard-earned money, you are offered a stick that deprives you of excitement (it is more interesting for adequate players to get to everything themselves.) And ruins the balance. This is exactly the kind of pig we expect from soap.
But damn. Most large projects sin like this. For example, in Star Wars: The Old Republic, the donation is so intrusive that it greatly spoils the pleasure of the game. I fucked up when after lvl 20 they told me "buy a booster, or crawl with reduced experience. And yes, even in your boat we will not give you a safe. Go to ...". And in the magical Cartel market, in general, at first the eyes go in different directions from the abundance of goods, and then on the forehead from the prices for them. I'm not talking about mobile platforms anymore.
And the prices in Skyforge (judging by the founder packs) are quite adequate. In addition to the goodies, we will get quite a good game for ourselves (judging by the streams). And not like in Survarium, where people threw 5k, but got a piece of raw code that is impossible to play.

Interested in your opinion, dear.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Valery Pavlenko 12.03.22

SKolomiets
I agree. Fully. Soap, apparently, wants to rake at a time and to the maximum, completely sneezing on the balance in the game. Especially in the light of the latest statements by Rostelecom, it is quite possible that they will become the Russian gaming service and will "compete" STEAM and ORIGIN.

T
TURN 12.03.22

The author along the way generally does not represent anything about the project. Expresses his opinion on NSD about all donations in the game at the CBT stage. Why Skyforge + Mail, the guys themselves promote their project

K
Kolomiiets 12.03.22

TURN
I made an assumption considering that the game is largely based on soap services.
Knowing the soap - I doubt that everything will be fine and rosy. Of course the game is worth it. But damn.

M
Maria Melnik 12.03.22

SonyK.
That's right, but if they wanted to introduce a donation, then why demonstrate its absence now? (you can argue with this and shout that it already exists, and yes it exists (those who are looking will find it). An example of AO is unambiguous, because from the very beginning you had to: buy good, potions, put runes, gold is not enough for gluing gear should be exchanged for gold, etc. Here, they seem to teach you that if you have premium, you are smart and you will be happy, but no more.

M
Maria Melnik 12.03.22

SonyK.
I agree with you on this. And I must say that I myself am afraid of turning towards donat in all its glory. But I prefer to believe in the best :)

M
Maria Melnik 12.03.22

SonyK.
I can't help but agree. There are how ahem ... strange players that, with all the goodies, a good Persian, they play terribly simply. Play more is putting it mildly. Again, I take AO as an example, there you had to either live in the game or be a huckster. And again, there are players like me who play 2-3 hours a day, it's clear that in such conditions it's even harder not to donate. Although in sky there are no problems with this yet :)

M
Maria Melnik 12.03.22

SonyK.
Thank you :) Alas, I understand this opinion, because there are a lot of games based on donations (or the games themselves are not very good).

f
fake777 12.03.22

Have you seen the events? Here are the starter pack scams. My foot will no longer be there.