3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GventPlayer 12.03.22 01:29 am

Golem Spawn (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

del
16 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 12.03.22

GventPlayer
for farming chtol?

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

A
AleXStein 12.03.22

GventPlayer
did not do this, xs. but try in any place where there is a golem, kill him and meditate. maybe it will show up. in principle, all mobs have rep, except for quest ones

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

A
AleXStein 12.03.22

GventPlayer
when you go on questions, sometimes you stumble. as an option, I killed the last golem when I went for the armor of the wolf school.

d
danyil695 12.03.22

GventPlayer It's
your own fault that you don't have hearts. the chance of spawning is low (although developers should be blamed here), you find a golem, save, kill, loot, if you don’t have what you need, load it again, then when you find a heart in the bag, take only it, leave the rest, move away, come back and take the heart , which spawned again (you do not empty the bag).

d
damnedant 12.03.22

one golem spawns on a peninsula near the swamps in velen. it guards one of the witcher sets opposite the island with a bandit camp in the middle

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

A
Aleksandr1398 12.03.22

GventPlayer
has such a camp. There is still a merchant from Glinnik in a cage. Elemental perpendicular to the road from the Grotto of the Dragonslayer sits_

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

d
damnedant 12.03.22

on my map in the game, this is an island with a bandit camp in the middle, connected to the ground by a bridge, GOL on the peninsula, a little north along the coast from Bald Mountain. I don't know how to make a screenshot, I don't know how to put it here. I hope it's more clear and will help you find it.
ps as for me, the island is still more in the east than in the west

d
damnedant 12.03.22

I sort of figured out about the screen, earlier it was necessary to place it on third-party resources, a little later I'll post the screen if relevant

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.22

danyiil695 We've sunk in. We
blame the developers for setting a low drop rate for the right item... Where is this world heading to?

G
GventPlayer 12.03.22

del

d
damnedant 12.03.22

p / s and by the way, if I remember correctly, the only mark on the island in the whole game is called the bandit camp,
I mean that THERE IS ONE ISLAND WITH THE BANDIT CAMP))