3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 12.03.22 01:29 am

Error (From Dust)

I launch UGL (ubi game launcher) and I get the error "qtwebkit4.dll is missing". I downloaded the dll and put it in the game folder and in system32. Nifiga ... What to do?

UNDERSTOOD. The crack does not plow.
68 Comments
Sort by:
b
bloodcross 12.03.22

not he robs you have a problem like in heroes 6 beta delete using install and remove the program game and the jubilee launcher then install the crack again DO NOT throw it and run from it will let the yubi launcher update to the latest version and ask for the key, now cut it down and replace the files everything should work tested on heroes 6

D
Drakensang99 12.03.22

When I run ugl, it gives out an internet accsess problem, which says it can’t find the proxy server I’m connecting to, but I’m not connecting through pros, and the devil knows how to update. Here's what should I do? -_-

z
zhenyaOK 12.03.22

It doesn't update for me either :(

b
bobkill 12.03.22

I also have the same problem writes patchjng failed help what to do?

a
andrew_zam 12.03.22

I solved the problem. Uninstall the game, through the installation, delete the Ubisoft folder here C:Program FilesUbisoft; We install the game, and without putting a crack we launch it. It will be updated, then we put a crack, we fight and enter the key. Good luck!

D
Drakensang99 12.03.22

it still doesn’t help, it can’t update, because I need a proxy server through which I have an Internet connection, and I don’t connect through a proxy, after all, that’s why it can’t update, I probably have to wait for a travel crack :(

b
bobkill 12.03.22

I succeeded, I continued to click on the update, it gradually downloads the files, I spent half an hour like this, put the crack, I go into the game, the screensavers pass and then the problem writes connection lost, writes wait and there’s nothing to do I don’t know

z
zhenyaOK 12.03.22

Guys, I found a solution to the problem with the inability to update the game. "Internet Access Problem" error in Ubisoft Game Launcher.
The update does not go due to the fact that some people may have installed pirates of other Ubisoft games before (for example, AC 2). In order for them to work, cracks in the host file (path: WindowsSystem32Driversetc) prescribed different addresses of this type: ****.ubi.com. It is necessary to delete all these addresses from this file. Then the update will go without problems and you can install the crack.
The only thing is, perhaps other games from Ubisoft will stop running.

D
Drakensang99 12.03.22

Thanks a lot! Helped!

l
lenya99 12.03.22

zhenyaOK

way helped

N
Nik955 12.03.22

can you tell me what my problem is: everything was fine with me, I installed the crack normally, but when I go into the game I can’t see the menu, only the background is visible.

m
mike88 12.03.22

Dark Nogger
reinstall UbisoftGameLauncherInstalle, let the game update, then crack.
helped me.

m
mike88 12.03.22

Nik955
reinstall UbisoftGameLauncher

o
oONEK 12.03.22

zhenyaOK THANK YOU SO
MUCH!!!
sorry caps (but really helped)

m
maxim333 12.03.22

does not save. what to do?

N
Nik955 12.03.22

thanks

m
mike88 12.03.22

maxxxxx001
in launcher settings uncheck Eneble save game synching.
look here<<a rel="nofollow" href="http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/885995/42901/540026/" target="new">pix.playground.ru

m
maxim333 12.03.22

mike88

and where can I find these settings if it's not a secret?

m
mike88 12.03.22

maxxxxx001
I corrected the post, look under the spoiler.
look here <<a rel="nofollow" href="http://Pix.PlayGround.ru/885995/42901/540026/" target="new"> pix.playground.ru

at the top right there is an inscription settings, look there.

m
maxim333 12.03.22

mike88

thanks