3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saigakov 12.03.22 01:29 am

Real hc PVP for all - part II (Diablo 2)

1. In the new season, pvp will take place on hc on September 13 at 21-00

2. Only Persians of hardcore mode up to 30 lvl (31 is not allowed) with any item that did not pass the game! Those who killed the boss of the 5th city are not allowed!

3.1 Participants declare a pair in which 2 different classes of characters - pairs fight in pvp on the platform indicated by me - the strongest pair receives the main prize +

loot phone (po k kajdomy) + all the clothes of the dead + donations to the fund are welcome (I'll start! while I can small)

5. Write 1.acc 2.nicknameb 3.character classes - without this registration on the forum I do not guarantee participation. With a large number of participants, I myself will divide it into groups and the final. All in 1 day.
36 Comments
Sort by:
T
Torum. 12.03.22

The passive shit craps will win.
Donat - evil and hello ban.
It seems to me that if you arrange a battle of exclusively certain BILDS (only growers or only fire magpies), it will be more interesting.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Bang for what??? I'll fix it with a veil.

This is for fun, like the last one, so whoever wants Asya - you can have her or anyone you like) it's more about the porridge from which anyone, especially the most arrogant, can fly.

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

>> Prize fund 2000tr

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Well, figure it out, I think) without fanaticism but with a fan)

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Saigakov
You have specific ideas about the fan. Okay, play your own shit, if someone responds at all.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

One negative) where is that boorish? Why not show an example properly?

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Make a candy! Beg! On behalf of the entire public, let me not be ashamed of this word, what is there, after shit ... At least I would like to see a candy wrapper.

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Saigakov
Sweetie on software in closed pvp with adequate players.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Oh, then eat. Soft is so soft.

f
firkax 12.03.22

avot, ne spor' s torumom, eto on na forume chto-to balabolit pro soft pvp a po faktu ya ego za ves' sezon tam pochti ne videl
vsya ego deyatelnost' svoditsya k glupomu floodu na forume

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Yes, I know this classic. Wedges it sometimes and so the norms of people.

T
Torum. 12.03.22

Klinit is clearly a firka here, who evaluates the level of the pvp game by the amount of time spent in the game of the same name. Apparently, he considers himself a very cool pvpsher, because he occupies a slot in open pvp on cd.

S
SergeyS1988 12.03.22

ideya norm, no vse svedetsa k tomu kto kogo perepasivit, asa v trapah ulu es'ka v storone spamyawaya fb

T
Torum. 12.03.22

SergeiS1988
It is unlikely that the esca will give such heat there, but craps can.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

The new season of gear is low lvl is not high (can it be reduced to 40-50?), therefore, and because a bunch of other Persians can work against one, not only those identified by someone, but everyone has a chance. The space will not be large, so any gas-meat can happen.

13thChikotilo 12.03.22

hc at the beginning of the season? lol shta? D

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

For some, that the beginning that the end of the season - ns unbearable. That's what it is lol.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

And in 2 months there will be nothing special from the software. hbr hbr hbr hbr

S
SergeyS1988 12.03.22

Torum.
Da ne to 4to jara, a simple perepassivit. Poka vse rubitsa, staratsa kak to ekonomit manu, eska prost budet letat i wmalyat fb, + hoto yje vrode budet nalazit i budet repl.

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

1. In the new season, pvp will take place on hc on September 13 at 21-00

2. Only Persians of hardcore mode up to 30 lvl (31 is not allowed) with any item that did not pass the game (those who did not kill the boss in act 5).

3.1 Participants declare a pair in which 2 different classes of characters - pairs fight in pvp on the platform indicated by me - the strongest pair receives the main prize +

loot phone (po k kajdomy) + all the clothes of the dead + donations to the fund are welcome (I'll start! while I can small)

5. Write 1.acc 2.nicknameb 3.character classes - without this registration on the forum I do not guarantee participation. With a large number of participants, I myself will divide it into groups and the final. All in 1 day.