3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kavasaci7 12.03.22 01:29 am

Is it true that you can't get a job without serving in the army?

Is it true that no one will take a normal job without serving in the army? Has anyone even got a normal job without a military man?
69 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 12.03.22

Den-z2011
What kind of army are you straining where? Yes, he can build houses for someone, guard the warehouse for almost the entire service, and take out the garbage is strained, but this is outside the army.
"Trolling?"
It is everywhere, on both sides of the coin.

D
Devil208 12.03.22

Who said that? Putin?

F
Filis 12.03.22

"no one will take a normal job without serving in the army"
What kind of nonsense ???!?!?!??! :):):):):):):):):):):).

It's rather the other way around...

N
Nosa - Nosa 12.03.22

It's true. Who denies, most likely never worked at a normal job.

M
Miray 12.03.22

Well, it all depends on what the author means by normal work. You can get a job without a military ID, they just don’t take it everywhere, somewhere military service is mandatory.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.22

Without A Name

Yes, he can
build
houses for someone, guard the warehouse for almost
the entire service, and take out the garbage
is strained, but this
is outside the army.

Any work there is stressful. In civilian life, they pay you money for such straining. And then they force you. at the checkpoint, in the park). Each unit also has its own territory. They also sent them to work. Someone built dachas for the colonels. or he will spread rot from his own. The weak are destined to plow to the demobilization.

W
Where's my thread dude 12.03.22

Serious people tell me that they love demobilized people as a labor force: they know how to clean buckets, wave a shovel and do not value their time and effort. Dumb work + alcohol + zomboyaschik turn demobilization into an obedient slave of the system.

It's probably like that

I
Infiltrator 12.03.22

Den-z2011
"In civilian life, they pay you money for such straining. But here they force you"
That's the answer. Bad waste of time. There is no point in wasting time these days.

K
Kartuz 12.03.22

They won’t take you to the musarnya and be a firefighter. If this is the limit of your career dreams, then go ahead with the song.

t
termoblas 12.03.22

When a military man got a job, I was asked for a piece of iron.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.22

Without A Name

Here is the answer. Bad waste of
time. There is no point in
wasting time these days.

This is not the whole answer. Do not forget about intraoral lawlessness, when one soldier tries to strain another up to making a bed or putting out a bull. In our time, “elephants” began to do it in a cunning way: slipped notes to jackals with requests for help.

H
His last bot 12.03.22

Brad, it's not.

I
Infiltrator 12.03.22

Den-z2011
Yes, but people understand that. I mean a large-scale mistake in the army, not an internal one.

E
Ease 12.03.22

It won't work without a ticket, but not without a service. Don't be confused. And there are many ways to get a ticket.

M
Mage Hermit 12.03.22

What stupid topics! I'm going to play Skyrim.

s
sht2ket 12.03.22

not true

S
SUSUL1 12.03.22

It won't work without a ticket, but not without a service. Don't be confused. And there are many ways to get a ticket. {2}
But the doors to government agencies, law enforcement agencies or those related to access to classified information may be closed, where documents are checked.

But how to get a ticket, that's another topic. Sometimes it’s easier to serve than to be afraid of every cop, well, or to prepare about 200,000 rubles, the military has increased in price a little.
In general, today it is not an army, but a recreation camp "Zarya" with elements of military training.

D
Denis Kyokushin 12.03.22

SUSUL1
I heard that the outfit for the dining room was removed, and civilians are preparing food

T
Toxa95 12.03.22

I also heard it somewhere.

R
Raudona syndromes 12.03.22

Nonsense, unless in security or cops.