3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Grigory Solovyov 12.03.22 01:29 am

Missing GeForce 9800 GT Card

Hello everyone. Sobsno such trouble, after restarting the system (with the side button), the computer restarted as it should. however, I just heard the sound of Windows loading, and the monitor did not show anything. nothing at all. I plugged VGA into the native vidyuhi of the motherboard, started the computer, everything shows. and my vidyuhi is not in the device manager. and the cooler on the vidyuhi plows at full power, which means that it is not controlled by the driver and nothing at all. what's the catch? vidyuhi bios?
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Nagib 12.03.22

download the gpu-z program if it doesn't show, pull out the vidyahu and shove it again, and reinstall the drivers.

G
Grigory Solovyov 12.03.22

Racing, tanks pulls well. For me it is enough. Blowed everything out of the dust. Removed the battery. Filmed the video. Removed food from it, zero changes. How can I check if the PSU is "not pumping"?

G
Grigory Solovyov 12.03.22

Loaded gpu-z. What to do with her? All of it shows only what the usual device manager sees, tobish integrated into the mother of ATI, Nvidia is simply not there.

A
Armin_van_Buuren 12.03.22

Grigory Solovyov
check it on another computer

L
Lisstoman 12.03.22

Ukroskok
Here you are a fool) I could sell them for good money immediately after the release of a new series, and now they will be in your closet like that

M
MunchkiN 616 12.03.22

the first thing that comes to mind is that the video card went to the country of high fps.
it is worth checking the connection of contacts, and for some reason bakers have recently begun to encounter a similar problem with a similar problem. usually after replacing or removing the video card.
I suppose that we should try to reset the BIOS, if not, then drag the bakery for repairs.

M
Mr. Nagib 12.03.22

MunchkiN 616
makes no sense to repair it. It will cost more to repair than it's worth now. it’s better to let someone who sells look at Avito Vidyahi, there you can take a good one at a low price and not a marriage.