3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Memphis198 12.03.22 01:29 am

How to find buckthorn griffin bait? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For some reason, the location is not on the compass))) The task says that it is on the banks of the river, but I can’t find where this river is) Help who can))
10 Comments
Sort by:
D
DemonKuts 12.03.22

Memphis198
The closest river to the village where you start the game. You dive, turn on your witcher's vision and you will see algae at the bottom. This is Krushina.

S
Sergey1992 12.03.22

people, when passing through, at least don’t skip the dialogues, or listen more carefully, everything is told, but if you go through the game not for pleasure, but for the sake of “going faster”, then DemonKuts speaks the matter. It grows at the bottom of any deep reservoirs, you will find it by smell))

m
maxsergey 12.03.22

Memphis198
If you find it yourself, then you will miss the quest with the "herbalist". I collected this herb myself in the first passage, diving for the treasure ... and missed this quest ((((>

m
maxsergey 12.03.22

What moron is minus ...? Everything is written on the case!

d
diablo_7_13 12.03.22

damn, it’s such a stupid thing to ask ...
there are tasks more incomprehensible, what’s with this?

g
ggame 12.03.22

Memphis198
You just need to be more careful, because the characters are talking and not even suggesting. There is a buckthorn under the water!

A
Achilles27 12.03.22

Memphis198
there are places that you get to hell, and you just ran into the grass at the beginning of the game, which is at the bottom, PPC I wonder how you would play Gothic without symbols

R
Radon_X 12.03.22

Buckthorn needs to be looked for under water, just dive and swim a couple of meters.

N
Nohchik1ant 12.03.22

As long as there are people who ask such questions, the forum will not be bored)))

_
_Str75_ 12.03.22

diablo_7_13
Yeah, what will happen to him next, for example, with the quest "In a wolf's skin" or how to most competently complete the Lord of Undvik quest)))