3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PlayGround.com 12.03.22 01:47 am

How to patch 1.2 (Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines)

Writes: Unable to determine your version of the game
I have an English version
Maybe somewhere you can download a cracked patch?
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
PlayGround.com 12.03.22

And I don’t want it, it signals that it can’t determine the version of the game !!! Help!

D
Dart Vader 12.03.22

I installed the patch and uninstalled the game, then I install it again and the patch says that it is already patched. What should be changed in the registry please tell me?

I
Ivan 12.03.22

Everyone, see http://www.playground.ru/forums/vampire2/54592/

Dart, perhaps only a complete (with format) reinstallation of Windows will help, and even then, only if there is not a single screw / partition with the NTFS file system - you need to wait patch 1.3 (if released)

I
Ivan 12.03.22

Dart, that's just what I found on overclockers: there are 4 branches of the registry that need to be deleted, and the version in the Activation branch should be fixed. In short, go to the overclockers forum and read on 37 seems to be a topic page dedicated to this game.

s
skynet 12.03.22

I had a similar problem, everything is done easily: 1) Delete the game completely (pre-save saves), 2) use regedit to type vampire in the search and that's it, I found a line related to vampires, deleted it, 3) repeat the search with the keyword vampire and delete all subsequent lines where there are any records about vampires until the complete destruction of all records, 4) after which the computer MUST be restarted and the game installation started again. After that, the patch is installed normally (checked on the Russian version from PLATINUM DvD)

N
Noname 12.03.22

To SkyNet
Is it enough just to delete the files with the word vampire(Maybe there are some other names there?) Do you know if it will work in the PLATINUM version?

N
Noname 12.03.22

It worked, it really worked! Deleted all files and he re-installed the patch.

s
skynet 12.03.22

Glad it worked out. In the search, only one word vampire is enough, the entire registry associated with the game can be found by this word, although the contents of the found registry lines are mostly different.

I have such a question, when installing a patch, the C:gamesVAMPIR~1 directory is suggested by default, something like this, but the game is installed in C:gamesVampireSRC, and the patch is right where to put it, it is put both there and there.

D
Dart Vader 12.03.22

Nefig did not help. I rummaged through the entire registry for the word vampire and the patch does not want to be installed. Maybe because I have NTFS Please can someone know the exact address of the patch in the registry.

D
Derek 12.03.22

The HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT Installer Products C7DF8F805A4432448BC7BE3D9DC4F978
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE the Classes Installer Products C7DF8F805A4432448BC7BE3D9DC4F978
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE the Microsoft the Windows CurrentVersion Installer the UserData the S-1-5-18 Products C7DF8F805A4432448BC7BE3D9DC4F978
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SOFTWARE the Microsoft the Windows CurrentVersionUninstall{08F8FD7C-44A5-4423-B87C-EBD3D94C9F87}

Find and remove these lines.
PS thanks to overclockers.

D
Dart Vader 12.03.22

Thank you very much . The patch is being installed. One more question . Why is omaPatch1.2 needed? Do I need to install it at all or not?

D
Derek 12.03.22

I do not advise! By fixing one, he destroys another.

P
PAKHANOK 12.03.22

people answer PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZ how to install new skins for BloodLines. here is the site vampireheaven.com from which I downloaded (sorry that eng.

g
gudgrl 12.03.22

where to get patch 1.2