3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22 01:47 am

Player physique (NBA 2K15)

Don't you think some of the players' physiques don't look right...especially James, Iggy, Drum.Green, etc. big inflated guys ... it seems that their bodies look the same as everyone else, but knowing them you notice that the head looks bigger for such a body. Do you notice this and how did you solve the problem? (face)
13 Comments
Sort by:
v
v.ok 12.03.22

I also found a problem

N
Nemesis7 12.03.22

mr.Vladimir
There is such a problem, but only developers in NBA 2K16 can solve it, which I doubt.

M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22

Nemesis7
v.ok
Well, if it suits you that James looks on a par with Durant, then I feel sorry for you)

M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22

Nemesis7 Have you seen
the new system for scanning the body of NBA players? In NBA 2k16, cyberfaces will be as realistic as possible

v
v.ok 12.03.22

mr.Vladimir
you're just asking how to fix it...I'm sorry for you. if you do not understand what and where everything.
you talk like a nerd for that matter, what kind of body does that person have, what kind of head does this, etc., etc.

v
v.ok 12.03.22

it’s just that the developers didn’t pay much attention to it, since there were supposedly global changes) but it’s all crap when you have pre-orders for 50 million bucks)

M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22

v.ok
There is common sense, no? The next gene in the NBA is, first of all, the realism of the players. Of course, the first time in any game you don’t notice anything, but you just enjoy the process, but then you pay attention to the details, and in the NBA this is the most important thing. and physics , variety of moves, dunks, etc. It's in every game in the series.

N
Nemesis7 12.03.22

mr.Vladimir
You ask a stupid question, and then you start to prove something to someone. No need to make an elephant out of a fly. Many have noticed (including me) that there are some problems with the variety of player body models. But as I wrote above, no one, I repeat NOBODY, except for the developers, will fix this, what's incomprehensible here! And if the only thing that matters to you in the game is how the bodies of James and Durant look, then I feel sorry for you)))

M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22

Nemesis7
you're normal, aren't you? That's why I'm asking, maybe someone knows how to fix it. Learn to read

A
Alex Maksimenko 12.03.22

mr.Vladimir
Ronnie 2k write, not here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
Mr.Vladimir 12.03.22

Alex Maksimenko
do you immediately write to developers about problems?

N
Nemesis7 12.03.22

Alex Maksimenko
Forget it, buddy. What's the point of arguing with someone who doesn't understand the difference between what amateur mods can fix and what only developers can fix. It's better to run in the park)))

N
Nemesis7 12.03.22

Who was whining about the bodies of the players?! In NBA 2K16, the body of every player (and even some cheerleaders) will be scanned!