3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Boltayka 12.03.22 01:47 am

Plans for the new season (Diablo 2)

In this, we share our ideas, plans, prospects, and maybe even dreams for the new season. And I wish everyone that they are embodied in full.
I'll start with myself.
This season, my choice fell on light sorceress 95es under pvp ofk. After testing a huge variety of equipment options, I chose the most suitable and combat-ready for myself both in svs and vs all. I am currently on a business trip, we will start upon arrival). I wonder who you will conquer the server this season... Have a nice game everyone
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
RainInTheNight 12.03.22

barb, necr, ama, ghost and smiter. Roughly in that order)

T
T796 12.03.22

Viprosit "Waky" v 4atike

B
BorisRazor 12.03.22

trapka, druid na ogon', vse!

y
yamas 12.03.22

Find forty in nonladder

R
Rivnyanyn 12.03.22

I want to run around (I don’t even dream of a super equip for them) with exotic builds like hydrosorks and so on. Tell me what other non-standard ones are there, which no one downloads, of course, without any bists and dreams there. So far, I have decided only with var, litter and ICQ.

M
MyatKO. 12.03.22

it would be nice to swing the hammer on hardcore, I don’t know if I’ll get together ...

3m3m 12.03.22

Boltayka
Light eska doljna bit v ananigme

X
XAPAKTEPHUK 12.03.22

barb vv with two rar craft ba without area of ​​course)

T
T Fox 12.03.22

3m3m
Optional. With straight arms and in a viper, he will die no worse than eni lights.

H
Harley Davidson 12.03.22

uber druid fury. And on the classics nekra can.

3m3m 12.03.22

T-Fox
Enigma, kone4no, ne na stolko kryta kak twitch, no ekonomit narmalna statov +2 skilla i frw

Q
QLinkee 12.03.22

It is necessary to knock out all the runes at least once. And then last season lo, chum and zod didn’t fall for me (

i
iTK_m 12.03.22

amku to make the state have a desire

S
Saigakov 12.03.22

Rip to ud

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 12.03.22

UOOOO