3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
OverRos 12.03.22 01:47 am

Why does not want to connect to the servers? (Terraria)

Why Terraria doesn’t want to connect with me, I can’t even go to my place (From two Terrarias) and using Hamachi I do everything like in the video, my friends everything comes out when they do the same BUT neither I nor they can connect to me Writes(Conection to xx.xxx.xx.x) and that's it HELP plz!!!!
14 Comments
Sort by:
C
Ctrl. alt. Delete. 12.03.22

buy a license.

O
OverRos 12.03.22

Friends also have a Pirate (turn on the logic cap)

M
MrSprooot 12.03.22

OverRos
why does everyone play through hamachi? -_- can't you just go in and click "Host and Join"?

O
OverRos 12.03.22

You can only fuck it in LICENSE personally, I can’t use it without my friends without hamachi

M
MrSprooot 12.03.22

OverRos
himself is like that. I have a pirate and everything works fine.)

O
OverRos 12.03.22

I don’t understand why it’s here, I just WANT TO PLAY COOP AND ALL

y
ytsuken228 12.03.22

I don't understand why
you'll never understand.

i
i-slava 12.03.22

MrSprooot
you are wrong not 200 rubles but 99 rubles

y
ytsuken228 12.03.22

i-slava
The game costs 200 rubles, or rather 199 rubles. And it costs 99r, because there are discounts. Is it hard to guess?

D
DPM JaMaN 12.03.22

You have a strange problem, since you say that you are doing everything according to the instructions, but nothing comes out (at the same time it comes out with friends) - I see only two possible obstacles - 1. Strict firewall; 2. Port settings in the router (if any).

The second option, in my opinion, is more likely, because. the standard game port 22222 may be busy or blocked in the router settings. You need to make sure in the settings of the router - is the port working and open it, if not (how to do it - look on the internet bro, this is an individual process)

If this did not help, but you already figured out how to use ports - you can try to open another port for the application terraria and invite friends through it.

If there is no router, fight the firewall.

If you use hamachi, make sure that a virtual network has been created between you and everyone is connected to it (a green light should be on next to the IP)

Still, it seems to me that you have a problem in the Internet settings, but, as an option (if there is nothing at all helps) I can advise a new program for playing on a virtual LAN, called Evolve - after registering and downloading the client, in the settings, the "Parties" tab - set 2 checkboxes (this will allow you to connect bypassing most natural barriers.)

Experiment, I hope everything will work out)

M
Mikhail Savchenko 12.03.22

I also have this problem right now, when I left the server and tried to log in again, it says "server found" and that's it! Help !!!!!

S
STALKER CRAFT 12.03.22

Yo mayo. It's been three years now and no one knows what to do about this problem. here g@no. it's not destiny to play with friends, it's not destiny (((((

A
Anton Kukoyashny 12.03.22

And I don’t have one port at all, I wrote IP then it says enter the port

A
Anton Kukoyashny 12.03.22

i tried terraria novus and sony server