3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19 07:55 am

What to buy?

All kind time of day! There is a sale on Steam - I'm thinking of what to buy:
1) Batman: Arkham City (provided that I passed it, but the game is crazy like that);
2) L. A. Noire (I only know the plot, but did not play);
3) Torchlight II;
4) Deus Ex: Human Revolution.
Tell me which one the money will be well spent
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead_Bite 10.09.19

L. A. Noire take. You will not regret.

V
Varenye 10.09.19

L. A. Noire is a drag IMHO... that even in her nights in a chair to cuddle up better on console probably still.....
About the Batman.... sense to take something that has already passed? pot-bellied uncles to Finance?
torchlight 2 if you a fan of hack and slash Ala Diablo/ Titan quest... and if you have someone from Kent to chop, there co-op mostly interesting, and the game tonight-2....
Deus game, especially if you like stealth action games (judging by the fact that the Batman you like, this will be a great choice!)

P
Pro-rock69 10.09.19

Take a normal game with good multiplayer, otherwise the money will be wasted.

S
Sfyzuk 10.09.19

Buy Flowers For Mom)

G
GDFrost1.4 10.09.19

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

Deus Ex: Human Revolution is also highly recommended) right now I play the Directors Cut, made some other choices and the game is again surprised, plus sewn DLS, playing again and again the game is amazing), Though not super graphics, but the animation, the possibilities and the plot is super, it is important for me)

M
Morag_Tong 10.09.19

Do NOT take torch, since the second one just bored instantly
Do NOT take LA. noyr - because the fun of it you know
But of the other two I don't know what to choose, both are excellent =\

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

sherlock1371
For graphics I'm not too picky, I don't give Krayzisy with Battles and uber-graphics

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

meta_KnightFan
All then) Take the Deus, it will not disappoint you) L. A. Noire boring as they say, plus the ending is still upset, I think. If you liked Batman, and Deus like, imagine Batman in first person and without retaliation) for a lot of different buns) Plus your election depends on the entire story)

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

sherlock1371
The fact of the matter is that I know the plot of film Noir, including the ending, here's a thought about the Deus, too, but the question is - how many Director's edition will take place on the disk, and in one place write that 17 GB, and in the other 19, a 3-m - 20?

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

meta_KnightFan
I personally 22,5 GB

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

sherlock1371
Along the way, the question is - how far it can stretch?

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

meta_KnightFan
I have about a weeks play to listen to all conversations, perform additional tasks, explore every corner)) plus DLS has been extended to 2 days) Maybe like 70% of the duration of the plot of GTA 4

M
MISTRE SIDODZhI 10.09.19

Suggest L. A. Noire.

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

MISTRAS SIDODŽI
Buy this game Suggest L. A. Noire, which the author of the blog already knows, and knows what the outcome take not profitable. All will go to the end to which he has already seen.

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

Although... there if you look, after buying Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut I'll still have money for L. A Noire

R
Reddington1371 10.09.19

meta_KnightFan
Can atlasti to another anticipated game) but if you want to take, then take Noir) Torchlight bypass) don't like games like DotA and Diablo)

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

And what is this bug pheromone in Director's Cut with Russification?

m
meta_KnightFan 10.09.19

Today great discount on Deus to 3 greenbacks!