3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
IIMaXiMuMII 12.03.22 01:47 am

Equipment not working (Minecraft)

Good day! The question is, I'm playing the build: "[1.7.10][53 mods, 4 plugins] Cool RPGHIiTechMagicBest ForPanda build", at the beginning everything worked fine, it didn't buggy, the only thing that happened was crashes from lack of memory, but I solved this problem. BUT later, when he developed, he faced such problems as:
1) Not a single solar panel works, except for the simplest one (they stupidly accumulate energy in themselves and there is no way to get it out of them)
2) The matter generator does not work (or rather it works , eats energy like crazy, but does not produce anything, the tank with liquid matter is empty)
3) The molecular converter does not work (current was supplied to it from all sides, but it does not drop signs of life)

Who knows how to solve these problems ???
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
RBR1 12.03.22

As for point 2 - I think we are talking about IC2 Experimental - the matter production system has been changed there.
In order to work out one bucket, it is necessary to pour salvage into it and, accordingly, spend many times more energy, because now the system is not used buckets, but milliweather (10^-3 buckets). You can check it out sometime: push tons of salvage into the generator and watch how the liquid matter accumulates very slowly in the tank. It's not a bug, it's a feature.

Haven't encountered the rest.

h
hanklab 12.03.22

The author of the assembly is just a krivoruk, and obviously tested it superficially. Replace the IC2 Experimental version with this one:
https://yadi.sk/d/f7e_OThKhiETR

I
IIMaXiMuMII 12.03.22

RBR1
I had it on for a long time, count almost 4 in-game days, but the tank didn't fill up a
bit hanklab
Thank you very much! Replaced it with yours and all is well!