3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venon[e] 12.03.22 01:47 am

\"On Skellige\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We sail to these islands and see how they bury the king - Bran. Question: who is the girl who climbed into his boat? According to customs, the wife shares the funeral drakkar with the deceased husband, but his wife remained on the pier. Sorry if I'm stupid, 4 o'clock in the morning
7 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 12.03.22

Maybe his new, young wife or mistress, I myself did not fully understand who she was.

M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

dimakozhanov
This, in my opinion, is his youngest daughter, According to the books, he (Bran) and Crash had one son and daughter each, if I remember, but I could be wrong

V
Vagabund 12.03.22

Venon[e]
If I'm not mistaken, his first wife sailed away with Bran. Birna is the second wife.

V
Vagabund 12.03.22

MudrichenkoO
An interesting hypothesis. But it seems that, according to the tradition of Skellige, the wife should go "on the voyage". Then, even before the audience with the Crash, you can talk in the living room with the characters who will say that it would be better if Byrna sailed away.

d
dimakozhanov 12.03.22

MudrichenkO
In my opinion, this is his youngest daughter,
I don’t think, because immediately after the funeral someone approached his wife and said “why didn’t you swim with him (Bran), you shared a bed with him (bed, bed) for longer.”

N
Nohchik1ant 12.03.22

dimakozhanov
Vagabund
MudrichenkO
Venon[e]
What is not clear here is the King of Skellige. And the one who climbed into his boat is his 2nd wife, because the 1st is Birna.

M
MudrichenkoO 12.03.22

Vagabund
dimakozhanov
So I'm sorry I made a mistake