3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
NRaV 12.03.22 02:05 am

A couple of questions (Child of Light)

1. Where can I find the winged pig Achilles?
2. Where can I find Rubella's brother (jester)?
3. Whom to give the shovel to?
41 Comments
Sort by:
c
cergio.net 12.03.22

1. Near the mills. Walk along the bottom. She hid there ...
2. On the air island. Top left.
3. I don’t know myself yet)))

s
soul star 12.03.22

3. In the very first location, during the passage, there was such a van or a cart and a crow was sitting on it, (after a certain mission the crow turned into a man) so he
will give him a lantern further, and I got stuck on this lantern)) so what if you pass tell me)

c
cergio.net 12.03.22

SoulStar
And the lantern along the way must be given to that mouse in the cave. Which complains that there is no light here at all.

M
Mad BaGz 12.03.22

Tell me the passage of the Secret of Kinbel, there are some signs that need to be illuminated, I can’t find where they are.
People remember the location of the sanctuaries, at the end of the quest there will be - you need to visit them all again, for the Spirit of the Elements.

c
cergio.net 12.03.22

Mad BaGz
Kinbel... Everything turned out to be simple there))) Take all the signs on the green stones "literally".

s
soul star 12.03.22

go further and in one of the locks there will be a hole in the floor, water flows there and in this hole there will be 2 green stones and 2 chests. The right stone will point to the right there and go and there will be another stone pointing to the top, climb out of this hole and directly opposite the second stone that pointed to the top, fly.

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

I don’t remember where the mouse is in the cave to use the flashlight, tell me

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

where is the fucking mouse

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

flashlight where to use I don’t remember where the mouse is

c
cergio.net 12.03.22

johnm.snz
Next to this mouse city... Right and down. Karoch to the southeast of the city.

J
JokerNur 12.03.22

how to open shrines

K
KoMfLife 12.03.22

Can't find the last sanctuary. but it is said in the plains there are 2 of them. One was found next to a smoking woman who gives crystals, and the second, well, no matter how. Please help.

K
KoMfLife 12.03.22

And you don’t need to find everything))

P
Parah 12.03.22

The last shrine in the Cliffs of Erin. Strictly down from the temple of the moon.

N
NRaV 12.03.22

If anyone is interested in how to get through the "Secret of Kinbel"
In short, in the Kinbel sea, at the 3rd statue with water (a pond under water .... almost along Spongebob), where Aurora saw her father, rise to the ceiling and feel for a hole in it (the firefly will not be able to detect it), and just climb up.

And the list of all the shrines:
1. Sea of ​​Kinbel (on the way to the spirit / exit, do not miss)
2. Cliffs of Erin (straight down from the Temple of the Moon)
3. Capilli village (to the right, on the way to the tree with thorns)
4. Old monastery ( as soon as you fly out through the roof of the monastery - to the left and immediately down)
5. The town of Bolmus Poppuli (immediately fly from the city to the right and down, the sanctuary is slightly to the right of the capilli hermit)
6. Rybnikov village, on the way from the village to the Kinbela sea.

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

what mission trouble jen how to proiti

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

jen where to go

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

2 additional missions left to go who knows what they are doing

d
djon.snz 12.03.22

Level 44

N
NRaV 12.03.22

Jen is in the Rybnikov Village in a house with an old man alone.
There, as you fly up, you can see the fire and there will be a small scene.
And it's easy to pass - first, at the very end of the Rybnikov Village location, drop 2 small columns with Roman numerals down (another 1 is located below from the very beginning) and simply light these numbers on the wall with Igniculus.
After the fight, fly back to Jen.