3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sir Francis Drake 12.03.22 02:05 am

Deathstroke's last missions (Batman: Arkham Knight)

There was one mine, one checkpoint and two towers, unlike the previous ones, the navigator does not indicate the path to them and they are not on the map. Is it specifically supposed to suffer, look for it yourself or a mistake by the developers?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dragon2055 12.03.22

And so it always is. What they pointed out to others means you drove past them or flew by (i.e. found). And you passed these. With towers, everything is simple - look for red projectors. But with a mine and a checkpoint .... you have to tinker. or use passing.

W
Whitewolf1939 12.03.22

Sir Francis Drake
As in Arkham City and Origins, look for yourself, the easiest way is to see or google "where are the mines ...... etc. etc." I once rode a mine found)

S
Sir Francis Drake 12.03.22

LEXA ASSASSIN
Already found everything, checkpoints and towers were more or less easily found using the detective mode where the equipped fighters are, but the mines had to ride for a long time, and passing through was not an option at all. How would I understand that this is exactly the place that I am looking for if all these tests are practically the same?

I
IBM_d3m1urg 12.03.22

Sir Francis Drake
I would have swept all the points and found it at once.

s
spawn20111 12.03.22

You take it out of the game, then you immediately go in and you will be shown the path to the next task, I personally went through all the tasks, except for ridler riddles, this is the only thing I don’t like about this game, I went on ps4