3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor2355 12.03.22 02:05 am

Quest \"Treasures of Count Reuven\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

help, is this a glitch or am I stupid, at the first conversation with the "dikstra" when he asks for help to find those who robbed his treasury, I pressed the "what will I think" option, then a quest appeared and the task will return to him as soon as I'm ready. when you return, he is marked with markers, but if you talk to him, there is no way to start the quest

13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grozniy 12.03.22

Same question about this quest. I still don't understand, where did the treasury go? Dandelion thought he would tell, but he did not say a word about it, and Dijkstra somehow forgot about it. 20 tons of gold is not a joke after all!

l
lewe0fun 12.03.22

Menge say where the treasury is, no?

g
gggggh134668 12.03.22

I0PuK
Not everyone, someone just killed him)

D
Danil01 12.03.22

gggggh134668 of
course, most of Menge's players were killed, due to the fact that Dykstra will not help in Kaer Morhen and so that Triss would not break her legs

g
gggggh134668 12.03.22

Danil01
Well, personally, I sympathize with Triss and I could not bear how they hurt her)

D
Danil01 12.03.22

gggggh134668
I also have positive sympathies for Triss, I am disgusted with Yennefer and plus she is an old grandmother without magic.

g
gggggh134668 12.03.22

Danil01
well, Triss seems to be not very young either)))

s
seffko 12.03.22

Danil01
the main thing is experience, Geralt himself is not beautiful, especially in books.

D
Danil01 12.03.22

seffko
I will not argue, everyone has their own taste.

G
Grozniy 12.03.22

This is all very interesting, but what happened to the treasury?

n
nighthawkreal 12.03.22

Menge snagged her in a bank.

K
Kir6666 12.03.22

passed and so and so first chopped everyone up then held on until the end while Triss was tortured and one hell it turns out that the quest with the treasure can’t be completed, they can’t find it, Triss herself at the end says that we didn’t complete the task, is it like a bug or does it have such a meaning developers?? Who went through the whole game, say treasures, we will find no? It’s worth bothering or continuing to play .. By the way, I want to note that after Triss is tortured with all her fingers, her hand is in place only in the blood ... But in my opinion it’s better not to pull, but to cut everyone at once, since this is inevitable

T
TIGERblack 12.03.22

Quest walkthrough http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/main_quests/#wiki-29594