3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nemesis 12.03.22 02:05 am

Where is the cave with 4 turning statues? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Tell me where to find it? I missed it at one time, because I didn’t know what to do with them, but now I want to return, but I don’t remember where
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mnemic666 12.03.22

Like, where is the improvement for cat school 1

k
klas111 12.03.22

Nemesis
yes there is an improvement and they are under novigrad

V
Vtulka13 12.03.22

Nemesis
, I saw her on Skellige near the lighthouse, but there is nothing valuable there, but there are 2 under Novigrad

A
Angelus 12.03.22

focusnic87
on skellige, in that cave, it seems that there are also drawings of improvements

A
Alex Lee 12.03.22

Spoiler There is a cave here, but there are 5 or 6 statues that turn to the center and the floor opens. This is a continuation of the story about the magician who kidnapped the witcher from the school of the cat. And there you can also find part of the set of the cat and the witcher himself;)

N
Nemesis 12.03.22

I'm telling you, it's not the same cave. There was another cave where there were like 4 statues apart. That's what I'm looking for.

I'll look at Skellige at the lighthouses

O
OverKing 12.03.22

Nemesis
It looks like the cave you are looking for is located here:
Map

Rotate the statues so that they glow when using witcher sense. As you turn all the statues, the door will open and, in my opinion, there will be a drawing of a component of the Kota school armor.

N
Nemesis 12.03.22

MaXuS_Who
Sometimes it seems to me that people really can't read.

OverKing
In the one in the middle - definitely not. It is short and ends with two chests. I'll take a look at the other one.
Thanks, that's her.

O
OverKing 12.03.22

Nemesis
Nice, everything worked out?

N
Nemesis 12.03.22

Yes. I thought there would be some kind of monster in the secret room. It worked out.

T
TIGERblack 12.03.22

Finding Cat School equipment http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrougth/treasure_hunting/#wiki-29192
This place is right there.