3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMonstaBoy 12.03.22 02:05 am

Pegassi Osiris - new supercar (Grand Theft Auto 5)

As you know, next week there will be an update to GTA Online. The update will introduce a new supercar Pegassi Osiris. We express our assumptions about the characteristics of the machine. Will it become the fastest or the most expensive supercar?
35 Comments
Sort by:
e
eXeGOODER 12.03.22

Not

I
Ilya233 12.03.22

I think there will be something between Adder and Zentorno)

_
_DooM_ 12.03.22

I recently bought a scooter and ride it.

P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22

I'm more worried about when RS will add new heists and worthy missions ... and you're all about cars, which and since dirt

i
igoryok31 12.03.22

ahh, you people - ZHTA is racing chtol!)))

A
Alexey Ulyanov 12.03.22

I, here, recently bought a pink moped. I only ride on it. (Level 88, a lot of sports cars in the garage, helicopters, planes, there is a yacht)

T
Torstein 12.03.22

DLC will be released - we'll see, but there's no point in guessing.

T
TheMonstaBoy 12.03.22

Sent a request to RockStar on this topic. Here is the actual answer:
"Hello MasterInSex,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @RockstarGames on Twitter and http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire.

Best Regards,

Kevin D
Rockstar Support"

Another answer from Support RockStar.
"Hello MasterInSex,

You are quite welcome.

We are sorry that we are not able to give you an answer for your issue. But since the update is coming soon we will be able to answer these questions soon.

If you are to encounter any other issues or concerns in the future feel free to contact us once again at Rockstar support.

Best Regards,

Kevin D
Rockstar Support"
If you believe the support, then the info will appear soon.

G
GONE TO DTF 12.03.22

TheMonstaBoy
is the standard answer.
this is clear at least for this We are sorry that we are not able to give you a answer for your issue

T
TheMonstaBoy 12.03.22

lookaway
Well practically such answer also was expected. For even if they knew the info, they would hardly tell, they would say to wait for the office. info. Well, I decided to ask anyway.

And here is infa at the office. site.
The Ill-Gotten Gains Update: Part One will be available for Grand Theft Auto Online across all five platforms beginning next week, Wednesday June 10th. As always, we will announce here at the Newswire as it becomes available on each platform on Wednesday.

Also stay tuned next week for information on the Ill-Gotten Gains Social Club Event Weekend (Part One) which will be happening Friday June 12 through Sunday June 14 with some opportunities for bonus RP, GTA$ and more - perfect for the consummate capitalist.

And tune in next Wednesday night June 10 at 8pm Eastern for a special Ill Gotten Gains livestream at the Rockstar Twitch channel featuring guests from the GTAV (and Max Payne 3!) soundtrack, HEALTH.

n
nominal 12.03.22

let's buy and see

N
Nekrasov0 12.03.22

_DooM_
Faggio?

P
Prince_Saint 12.03.22

When will Kuruma be handed over to Pegasus!? So that she could not be called on missions.

M
Marty52 12.03.22

Prince_Saint
Buddy, you made a mistake with the topic. And yes, the answer is never. Rockstar are not morons.

_
_DooM_ 12.03.22

Nekrasov0
Yes, 5.000 worth

l
lyaga11 12.03.22

what about 12? will there be rates?

k
kosq4okk 12.03.22

From Elitas Travel
Luxor Deluxe $10,000,000 (seats 8)
Swift Deluxe $5,150,000 (seats 4)
From Legendary Motor Sport
Pegassi Osiris $1,950,000 (seats 2)
Benefactor Stirling GT $975,000 (seats 2)
Albany Virgo $195,000 (Seats 2)
Enus Windsor $845,00 (seats 2)

Prices of new cars and other rubbish in the new DLC
Info from comments from SocialClub, they write that dlc is available on ps3, dlc weight on ps3, 113 mb

T
TheMonstaBoy 12.03.22

kosq4okk
The car exceeded all expectations for the price.

s
swift eagle 12.03.22

I wonder how much they will fight for the destruction of the upgraded Pegassi Osiris :)

k
kosq4okk 12.03.22

Quick eagle
24 pieces.