3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bloodthirster 12.03.22 02:05 am

Help with cheats! Does not work? (Left 4 Dead 2)

during the game I press ~ , I enter sv_cheats 1 in the console, I go into the game, then in the lower left corner it says - the server variable 'sv_cheats' is changed to 0 , well, no cheat codes are activated, what should I do?
11 Comments
Sort by:
[
[P Body] 12.03.22

In the main menu, enter sv_cheats 1, then the desired map: map map_name
This is a simple defense against getting achievements for free.

B
Bloodthirster 12.03.22

YES! thanks, but how to choose a character in this case? because the map is loaded at random, that is, randomly as a character, then choose a normal one. i.e. Nika?

[
[P Body] 12.03.22

Here are the problems with this.
There is only an option to kill two unnecessary Persians, then you write spectate to the console and you will find yourself in observer mode, with the next command you write jointeam 2 (go for the blue ones) and repeat until Nick is selected. I don't give guarantees, because such a system is for L4D1, but try it.

B
Bloodthirster 12.03.22

not = not here the problem is of a different nature, only the nickname is chosen, and if the mission is from the 1st, then Bill.
-At the expense of two unnecessary Persians, you're a maniac.)))))
-If it weren't for the Silent Hill map, it would have been possible without codes. Yes, and the M60 cannot be reloaded.

[
[P Body] 12.03.22

I think such a system helped you, but I don’t know about subsequent bugs.
Perhaps there is another option: download the l4d2 dedicated server utility (it is in the Steam tools), register cheats and a map in it. Then just go to the server from the lobby by entering mm_dedicated_force_servers ip:port.

B
Bloodthirster 12.03.22

Thank you, but I don't think it's worth it.

V
Vadya.V9 12.03.22

It is clear that the topic is no longer relevant, but still I will write: the command for choosing who to play for is sb_takecontrol % username%
% username% with l4d1 = bill - francis - louis - zoey. %username% with l4d2 = coach - nick - ellis - rochelle.

PS If you want to play with cheats - write sv_cheats 1, (for convenience sv_pausable 1) map %mapname%, sb_takecontrol %username%.
For convenience, you can bind the command: for example, bind "kp_end" "sb_takecontrol nick", etc.

a
alik12345 12.03.22

Help me with cheats )))
I want the codes on the maps of the additional campaign "Suicide Blitz 2" to work
How can I find out the name of the maps in this campaign ???

L
Leonid Grenadiersky 12.03.22

why the sv_cheats 1 command itself is not recognized a damn thing, and therefore no codes either, maybe there is some other command there, but definitely not sv_cheats 1, because in general it is not recognized as existing in any way, it’s like entering the phrase went to hell in the console and the answer will be the same: ] go to hell, and the same bracket comes out in the game ] sv_cheats =0, the command is not recognized, what should I do?

C
Cheat_TiNikA 12.03.22

Check the cache, buy a license.

L
Lydia Ch 12.03.22

And if it is persons. steam?