3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lebrun 18.11.19 05:18 am

Test marksman (Red Dead Redemption 2)

how to perform test 8...it is necessary to disarm 3 enemies without changing and reloading weapons..shoot them in the arms.but the bullet either in hand or flying in the stomach and they die..how to beat it?
25 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sator Keyn 18.11.19

Here,brother, to help you only pumped DeadEye, and less direct hand.

L
Lebrun 18.11.19

Sator Kane
I have the maximum already

S
Sator Keyn 18.11.19

Lebrun
try then still clipped cartridges to all this to add (those that camp with a knife he cut) they still slow down the spending of DeadEye. I'm still here what feature found in the description of the conditions that says you can not reload, and when you activate DeadEye, weapon recharges automatically, that is : all three opponents have to disarm at once. in fact if you're going to knock the weapon out of the hands of the enemy one at a time, your weapon will reload a gun...well gemorno test yourself on it until it stuck.. accomplish your goal as far as you go, pasta))

L
Lebrun 18.11.19

Sator Kane
I do that 2 could be...and then it is again reset for I 3 seem overwhelmed by accident(I just always Express cartridge shoot..

C
Crazy613i 18.11.19

Also can not perform this test.
In General, you need to have 3 guards stood there and did not rock the boat, then it is possible to perform this test.
These have kirasirova the factory, but after completing the missions associated with this plant, there is no longer any guards.
Can anyone have any speculation how you can perform this test?!

Y
Yakim 18.11.19

Crazy613i
Passed the test?

T
Thorgal 18.11.19

I'm having problems with the following test, where you have to shoot down hat with 3 NPCs for one good eye. It looks like just. But in the keen eye it is possible to put only fatal marks that kill. On the brim label is not assigned, because the point of sight of white. But if to direct and shoot mode-eye precision not marked by crosses, the sight machine is disabled after the first shot. Eyes pumped up to the level when you can put crosses samostotelno.. But hat he doesn't react... Maybe take it further pumped to the level where he will not be turned off independently, while its scale is not completely used? Who is aware of?

A
Adel Shamsutdinov 18.11.19

https://m.

A
AlekseyYnsk 15.10.20

The same problem, the apt eye is already pumped, but everything does not work out. And different weapons tried and different cartridges and in different parts of the hand shot (in the weapon itself, brush, forearm) the chance that the enemy will drop the weapon about 1 out of 10. I don't know what's going on.

V
Vyxyxol 15.10.20

You take a warmint, with a precise eye you shoot either in the hand or in the weapon.

V
Vyacheslav Butusov 15.10.20

Accurate eye, by the way, is not obligatory, but it is easier to dislodge a rifle than a gun. From the warmin, at least.

s
satidi 15.10.20

The test of the shooter 2 - it is necessary for one activation of the apt eye to kill 2 animals of different species. But the problem is that my apt eye is pumped to the maximum and when activated and shot the apt eye turns off, thus I physically can not kill 2 animals in one activation. What to do?

V
Vyxyxol 15.10.20

satidi wrote:
Apt eye is pumped at maximum
satidi wrote:
When activated and shot, the apt eye shuts down
He's not pumping to the max. There at some level is added the possibility of his, hmm, "work" after the shot, on another level there are vulnerabilities (head, heart), then still added (lungs, kidneys, etc.). I do not remember exactly at what level that opens, and the game is removed already, Google will help.

S
Sam_FisherPG 15.10.20

Guys all who suffer with 8 tests, need three brows with rifles, and you need to shoot them not in the weapon but in the elbow of the right hand. He himself long agonised, found a way by slow shooting cops in SD, good luck.

m
maxxim1891 15.10.20

satidi
You look out for two animals of different species (for example, a white-tailed deer and a Californian coyote) standing not far apart - turn on the dead eye-note two nearby animals of different species (for example, a red fox and a black-tailed hare)-R2-test passed-joy!

m
maxxim1891 15.10.20

Sam_FisherPG
And the test where it is necessary to fill 7 people with shots to the head without reloading a long time?

S
Sam_FisherPG 15.10.20

maxxim1891
No not long, Carabin Evans has 26 rounds in store with him it is not difficult.

m
maxxim1891 15.10.20

Evans' carbine? I don't know that, but I think Lancaster will do it. I'm just asking why? You can use a dead eye, and I'm going to smack it in my head, I'm noticing in a dead eye, and it doesn't count. That's the point I wanted to clarify.
P.S. Do you play PC? I'm on a flat, maybe on the PC on easier with this, and even a carbine unknown to me called?

R
Rachcom 15.10.20

AlekseyYnsk
It's a jerk, or a bug in all parts of the right hand shoot including the weapon result zero, dynamite from the hand knocks out counts for a weapon, but that it will throw the chance is not big. I had 5 hits in the hand and in the barrel made there by hand not from the weapon there should not have been left, the result is zero. He fell on my hundredth at the gang, I managed to punch him on one fighter. You guys know.

P
Parlex 15.10.20

maxxim1891 I happened to lose in poker, and just around there were 7 people and this test had to be performed)) in the saloon in San Deny is always full of static people