3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
loli_hunter 12.03.22 02:05 am

Black squares in the game (Far Cry 4)

The essence of the problem is that on any settings, instead of some shadows, black squares that are visible through the textures, it was the same in the third part, but after a few patches the problem disappeared here is a link to the topic http://forums.playground.ru/far_cry_3/temnie_kvadrati-767247/ If you have something to offer, please write in advance
43 Comments
Sort by:
l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

pc config: intel core i3 2350m 2.3ghz , radeon hd7670m 1gb and 4gb ram

O
Oleg Bilonog 12.03.22

Actually the problem is the same. Only in the third fc I solved it by changing the BIOS settings, nothing helps right there, no matter how I change it.

By the way, I noticed this. Even before the release of the game, I played a little repak in which the solution was quite simply found from these black squares, in the graphics settings there was a "global illumination" parameter, which, when the "high" parameter was selected, removed these squares. I tried to twist in the type of volumetric lighting from SSAO to HBAO + nothing helps of course. Apparently, in the patch of the first day, the whole thing is who removed this item from the settings and set it to default. This begs the question, is it possible to change the global illumination somehow through the config? Or maybe someone will tell you to replace some files from the license with files from the repack before the first patch, so that the global illumination adjustment is back. And then damn it's a shame, I gave money for a face, but on repack the game goes better, and not that it's better,

l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

and even noticed when you enter buildings with such shadows, the lighting changes and if you look at the street from it, for example, during the day, then it will be evening on the street and everything is shaded

e
energy death 12.03.22

Artyom Vetkasov
is not a problem with shadows, but with lighting, there are 2 settings at the very bottom that are responsible for this lighting, so try twisting them.

e
energy death 12.03.22

Oleg Bilonog
SSAO to HBAO + - this does not affect the main lighting, it is darkening the corners and for the most part smoothing, the developers have come across a bunch of chips from Nvidia and apparently they haven’t figured out how to work with them yet, in principle this is normal for new technologies with which they have never been developed did not work before.

j
juve001 12.03.22

same problem!

j
juve001 12.03.22

Artyom Vetkasov
characteristics are the same, only i5 percent. nothing helped in the third headlight edge ...

l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

I climbed the forums and found out that this problem is typical for laptops, in the third part it was treated by dancing with tambourines in the BIOS, maybe this will help here too, but my experience with the BIOS will not allow me to do this because I don’t even know how to call it

O
Oleg Bilonog 12.03.22

Artyom Vetkasov
What kind of laptop do you have? I tried to change the settings in the BIOS, but it did not help me, as in the case of the third part.

l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

I took the hp pavilion g6 laptop from me 3 years ago, I also tried to jump through the bios with a tambourine to jump the current time wasted the only thing that will fix this patch or there is such an idea that it’s worth changing the video card driver I’m sitting on the latest firewood that optimizes farcry4

C
Carbon576 12.03.22

What to do, I have already tried all the pills. Anyway, semi-transparent (but noticeable) squares always appear on some objects .. it makes it difficult to play hard. What to do people? help plz.

intelcore i7, 8g RAM, R7 M265 radeon vidyuha.

l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

just wait for the patch (1.4) nothing else will help

v
vlad_sherba 12.03.22

I have the same thing on my laptop. AC: Unity slowed down so much that I barely passed it, but there were no artifacts, but here it is played normally, but in some places it is so dark that the eyes are leaking

o
oblivon 12.03.22

Thanks! helped

s
slaanesh321 12.03.22

Beta drivers did not help on amd. In the very first version of the game, you could do it in the settings. but now you can't. Who knows how to remove this squares?

s
solovevvs1 12.03.22

Same shit(

l
loli_hunter 12.03.22

damn the last patch did not fix the problem, the bug infuriates

x
xF1x 12.03.22

there were 14.4 drivers with them there were no squares... installed Leshcat's Catalyst 14.12 Omega UnifL, squares appeared... performance improved but squares appeared... in the third part in the bios I switched graphic parameters and the bug disappeared.. now something went wrong. ..

w
wolf 12 12.03.22

guys help solve the problem with black squares in the game.

L
LuNature 12.03.22

Give me a description of your iron ......

Spoiler What kind of people have gone +) Uzhzhas ...
Spoiler